The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Guest elbee909

Another window of disappointment

2 loans

3 sold

.........eat it.

Ash...gonna make some cash....when you guys wake?

:lol:  What the fuck are you??

Jar Jar Binks?  Or somesuch cunt.

Guest Jawesome

Doyle is worth an absolute fortune to Reading at the minute though.

As is Kightly to Wolves.

Imagine both clubs selling and then failing to get promoted. :lol:

We'd look mint if we got them and that happened though!

Speaking on the latest situation regarding transfers, Kinnear asked Toon fans to stay calm.

He said today: The fans need to know there is a lot of work going in regarding transfers in the background.

We are making offers for players at the moment.

Offers have been made, but then you must wait for the clubs to come back to you.

They will wait to see what other clubs offer and take it from there.

Loans are a good option for us, and if we can get quality loan signings in we are making progress to tide us over.

Chronicle

Dont like the bit at the end, sounds like scrimping and scraping.

Sounds like complete bollocks as usual from Kinnear.

Why?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Speaking on the latest situation regarding transfers, Kinnear asked Toon fans to stay calm.

He said today: The fans need to know there is a lot of work going in regarding transfers in the background.

Offers have been made, but then you must wait for the clubs to come back to you.

Loans are a good option for us, and if we can get quality loan signings in we are making progress to tide us over.

Chronicle

Why?

'

Because its Kinnear?

Rumour is he cancelled training today as he was speaking to a couple of players

Chronicle

Why?

'

Because its Kinnear?

No, he's suggesting the content is bollocks, then suggesting that it's as usual from Kinnear.  What I'm asking is why he thinks we aren't making transfer bids or doing work to sign players.

Chronicle

Why?

'

Because its Kinnear?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/7803280.stm  :(

Guest sicko2ndbest

Chronicle

Why?

'

Because its Kinnear?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/7803280.stm  :(

Smokescreen!

Kevin Doyle signed a new contract to end speculation during this transfer window.

I think it would take a huge amount of money for Reading to let him go. Second in the table and not short of money, unless he demands a move I don't think it will happen.

Since when has Cacapa been a long term injury? I must have missed this.

I think being complete sh*te is now categorized as a long-term injury.

Could probably have Alan Smith declared legally dead in that case. 

Doyle is shit anyway

I think he's a step up from Viduka who's just about finished here, Xisco who Kinnear isn't really interested in and Shola.

Kevin Doyle signed a new contract to end speculation during this transfer window.

I think it would take a huge amount of money for Reading to let him go. Second in the table and not short of money, unless he demands a move I don't think it will happen.

Talking about yourself in the 3rd person. Roeder-tastic

Guest firetotheworks

He had one good season in the PL and two good years in the Championship.

Sounds like a one season wonder then. Reading couldnt score for shit the season they were relegated.

He said today: “The fans need to know there is a lot of work going in regarding transfers in the background.

“We are making offers for players at the moment.

“Offers have been made, but then you must wait for the clubs to come back to you.

“They will wait to see what other clubs offer and take it from there.

“Loans are a good option for us, and if we can get quality loan signings in we are making progress to tide us over.”

Chronicle

Why?

'

Because its Kinnear?

No, he's suggesting the content is bollocks, then suggesting that it's as usual from Kinnear.  What I'm asking is why he thinks we aren't making transfer bids or doing work to sign players.

Because I'll believe it when I see it. Kinnear strikes me as a bullshitter of the highest order. Couple that with Mike 'I'll not be spending anything' Ashley and yeah, I reckon they're doing fuck all right now.

He's trying to get the fans off his back before the window is even open.

Chronicle

Why?

'

Because its Kinnear?

Because I'll believe it when I see it. Kinnear strikes me as a bullshitter of the highest order. Couple that with Mike 'I'll not be spending anything' Ashley and yeah, I reckon they're doing fuck all right now.

He's trying to get the fans off his back before the window is even open.

No reason then, other than deciding that you've made your mind up and won't be changing it. :thup:

Kinnear has told many fibs to date, I see no reason as to why this will be any different.

If he's telling the truth then fair enough, but it'll only mean anything when things actually happen and not a second before.

Kinnear has told many fibs to date, I see no reason as to why this will be any different.

If he's telling the truth then fair enough, but it'll only mean anything when things actually happen and not a second before.

not even one second dave? howay man.

Five and a half hours to go :thup: ???

Bank holiday tomorrow.