The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

mackems.gif

I can remember when Dave edited one of my posts with a comment that made me think. Hurts. :(

It hurts when you think?

:lol:

Walked into that one to be fair.

mackems.gif

I can remember when Dave edited one of my posts with a comment that made me think. Hurts. :(

It hurts when you think?

Yeah, i posted the next four fixtures and he altered it to.

Air

Shower Gel

Dandruff

A MOTHERFUCKING BRAIN

... something clever and witty like that anyway.

:(

mackems.gif

It hurts when you think?

Air

Shower Gel

Dandruff

A MOTHERFUCKING BRAIN

Haha, that was Indi.

Yeah, that was me, sorry about that. Was getting pissed off with people posting fixtures at the time and you were just the unlucky person who did it next. Think I banned you and all, didn't I?

mackems.gif

It hurts when you think?

Air

Shower Gel

Dandruff

A MOTHERFUCKING BRAIN

Really? I assumed it was the lads from the SMB you'd been in the showers with. ???

Dave if his people are that fussed they can take me to court, I couldn't give a rats testicle.

It wouldn't be you they'd take to court, it'd be us, so just don't do it, okay?

Ask Yorkie about what happens when people post stuff that could get us in the shit legally.

Guest Heneage

Dave if his people are that fussed they can take me to court, I couldn't give a rats testicle.

Ask Yorkie about what happens when people post stuff that could get us in the s*** legally.

Aye right, whatever.

Ask Yorkie about what happens when people post stuff that could get us in the s*** legally.

Aye right, whatever.

The smb got closed down for a few days because of allegations made about a Sunderland player not too long ago at all.

So don't fucking do it.

Yeah, that was me, sorry about that. Was getting pissed off with people posting fixtures at the time and you were just the unlucky person who did it next. Think I banned you and all, didn't I?

Yeah... i dread to think how miffed you'd have gotten if you'd come across that 'predict the next four fixtures' thread. :razz:

Aye right, whatever.

You can behave like a child about it if you want, but I strongly recommend you don't do it again if you value being able to post on here.

According to The Sun, Lucas Neill is available for free because West Ham want him off the wage bill ASAP. We need a right back like but he would want a huge wage and he'd only be backup once Beye is back. Probably better of looking for a younger option unless we could get him on a short term deal which is highly unlikely.

According to The Sun, Lucas Neill is available for free because West Ham want him off the wage bill ASAP. We need a right back like but he would want a huge wage and he'd only be backup once Beye is back. Probably better of looking for a younger option unless we could get him on a short term deal which is highly unlikely.

Rather tempt Carr out of retirement. Neill incapsulates everything thats bad about modern day footballers.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Joe Kinnear insists he is "proud" of his record at Newcastle - and claims the club can still have a "respectable" season.

The Toon boss is under pressure to deliver after owner Mike Ashley set him a target of finishing in the European qualifying places, saying: "What price a flutter on us reaching the top six?"

And sources in Spain claim that Newcastle are keeping their options open over Kinnear's future beyond this season, with Benfica boss Quique Sanchez Flores sounded out about the job.

The Newcastle boss has been in charge for three months, claiming four wins out of 14 games, and is desperate for an FA Cup run to lift the spirits.

Advertisement - article continues below »

The Geordies are two points above the drop zone and need January signings to relieve an injury crisis which has seen 10 first teamers struck down ahead of tomorrow's trip to Hull.

But the ex-Wimbledon manager said: "I'm proud of what we have achieved so far and I feel we can build on it.

"I am only looking ahead and only looking upwards, and I think we can get a respectable finish because this division is just so close."

Kinnear is considering a move for young Marseille full-back Taiye Taiwo and Blackburn defender Chris Samba, 24. But he also faces a battle with transfer chief Dennis Wise who will have to be persuaded to go for established players like Papa Bouba Diop on large fees.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/01/02/joe-kinnear-says-newcastle-could-reach-top-six-115875-21009762/

alternatively, 4 defeats in 14

Wins help you avoid relegation though. Draws dont. Thats why the win ratio is more significant.

absolutely true. just pointing out that you can see it in different ways. he's at least made us hard to beat

alternatively, 4 defeats in 14

Wins help you avoid relegation though. Draws dont. Thats why the win ratio is more significant.

Alternatively though, had it been 4 wins, 4 draws, and 6 defeats, then we would be in the drop-zone, so you could argue that draws do keep you up.