The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

18 year old striker, excellent.

Anyone else love reading some of our older players we sometimes absolutly bad mouth and hate, taking care of the younger players?

Cacapa taking care of this kid...and hearing about Geremi doing the same as well for others.

Guest toonlass

Anyone else love reading some of our older players we sometimes absolutly bad mouth and hate, taking care of the younger players?

Reading Beye being the big brother and mentor to Bassong and NZog

Cacapa taking  care of this kid...

Who hates Beye like?

Reading Beye being the big brother and mentor to Bassong and NZog

Cacapa taking  care of this kid...

Who hates Beye like?

Aye, I meant to only write about Cacapa and somehow added Beye.

My bad...

Anyone who hated Beye is downright mad. I;m going to make an edit on the post...whooops

Andy Carroll, Obafemi Martins, Shola Ameobi, Mark Viduka, Smith, Barton, Steven Taylor, Habib Beye, Claudio Cacapa, Jose Enrique and Geremi will all miss Wednesday's game.

SkySports.com

4.5mil, JK that is probably for 6 of our fringe players

What the hell happened to Carroll, Taylor, Enrique and Geremi?  Training ground injury?

The Brazilian researcher (for FM) hasn't even heard of him

Just told me to create him!  :lol:

I know f*** all about the bloke, understandably.

20 for pace, strength, long shots, finishing, penalty taking and everything else (including goalkeeping rating)

easy as that

I'm hearing Javier Saviola and Matteo Ferrari from extremely unreliable sources. In the spirit of this thread I am prepared to share this information with you....

Ferrari sounds like a good bet. We were linked in the summer aswell.

Saviola is possible if we are thinking of putting him as an attacking Midfielder. Seems a strange one for upfront though, with Owen, Martins and potentially Lovenkrands all the pacy striker type.

Wouldnt complain though.

Still need a LB though.

Ferrari, Meireles, saviola, lovenkrands and Riise/shorey would be decent enough, given the options this time of year.