The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

so we`ve gone from JFK saying we want an Italian/Argentine midfield to bidding for a Senegalese midfielder and french right back and now a German striker........we haven`t got a clue what we`re doing as usual

hes keeping spurs off our targets

Gomez from stutgart apparantly

What position does he play?

Striker

ok I remember him from the Euros. Plays for Germany although he didn't do much in that tournament.

he was terrible in the tournament but looked very good last season domestically.

out of our reach though.

so we`ve gone from JFK saying we want an Italian/Argentine midfield to bidding for a Senegalese midfielder and french right back and now a German striker........we haven`t got a clue what we`re doing as usual

Fairly sure there isn't a problem with identifying numerous targets. In fact that would be the sensible thing to do.

I hate Gomez. Terrible footballer and yet he averages one goal every other game at club level. Doesn't matter though, seriously doubt he'd be interested in us.

Fairly sure there isn't a problem with identifying numerous targets.  In fact that would be the sensible thing to do.

I hate Gomez.  Terrible footballer and yet he averages one goal every other game at club level.  Doesn't matter though, seriously doubt he'd be interested in us.

are you just going off the euros as he waas far from terrible the last couple of seasons (not as good this season but still scoring)

Fairly sure there isn't a problem with identifying numerous targets.  In fact that would be the sensible thing to do.

I hate Gomez.  Terrible footballer and yet he averages one goal every other game at club level.  Doesn't matter though, seriously doubt he'd be interested in us.

are you just going off the euros as he waas far from terrible the last couple of seasons (not as good this season but still scoring)

The guy's username may provide some clues.

and mine ?

and mine ?

As far as I'm aware, he's not naming himself after his favourite curry.

Relies on physical ability to get him by and I just don't like that type of player.  Can't complain about his scoring record though.  

No point discussing him further though - he isn't going to sign.

good movement,good finish,good control and awareness............like shearer but less so.

but no...he won't sign.

The Gomis bid was £4 million apparently.

Both Bafetimbi Gomis and mario Gomez don't fit.

I thhink maybe Remi Gomis.

i think it's....http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:SioOg8Fb-_Z_BM:http://media.monstersandcritics.com/articles/1213674/article_images/johnastinisgreatasgomezaddams.jpg

and mine ?

As far as I'm aware, he's not naming himself after his favourite curry.

his e=mail doesn't sound german.

and he still didn't answer. if he didn't think he was good last season and the one previous i'd have doubts over his opinions of most footballers.

Relies on physical ability to get him by and I just don't like that type of player.  Can't complain about his scoring record though. 

No point discussing him further though - he isn't going to sign.

The bold text above is the reason why I have not continued to discuss him further.

I'd already made it clear that he has a very impressive scoring record.  You are wrong about his abilities.

I am not German.

:aww: