The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

it seems ridiculous to blow 10mill on one inexperienced 22year old who will need time to adjust to the premiership.

We really can't win can we? :lol:

If we bid £10m for a player, people will criticise the board for blowing it on an inexperienced player when there were cheaper options.

If we buy the cheaper options, people will criticise the board for taking the easy option and not spending big.

What's it to be people?

it seems ridiculous to blow 10mill on one inexperienced 22year old who will need time to adjust to the premiership.

If we bid £10m for a player, people will criticise the board for blowing it on an inexperienced player when there were cheaper options.

If we buy the cheaper options, people will criticise the board for taking the easy option and not spending big.

What's it to be people?

The loan signings were meant to be in the range of 500k each, so that's £1. M'Bia is rated at £10m and all three wouldn't have massive wages but I doubt they'd be hardly anything.

I don't see how £11m is spending big in todays market. The entire thing is fucking pathetic.

Guest justin99.

What's it to be people?

would you be content if the entire (probably) transfer budget is spent on Mbia?

at a time when the club is in the midst of a tight regelation fight with a squad desperately low on personal and experience?

What's it to be people?

The loan signings were meant to be in the range of 500k each, so that's £1. M'Bia is rated at £10m and all three wouldn't have massive wages but I doubt they'd be hardly anything.

I don't see how £11m is spending big in todays market. The entire thing is fucking pathetic.

It's no wonder the country is in the state it's in with maths like that.

Guest LucaAltieri

Kirk Newman (Newcastle United fan) says...

my mate works at st james park and says newcaslte united have a 8 million bid in for tevez!!!!!!!!

:smug:

Isn't he technically still on loan?

...and isn't the asking price £32m?

You get all manner of mongs on Skysports rumour mill.

Delete as appropriate:

My

uncle/dad/mate

is

at/groundsman at/a worker at

*stadium name*

and he has just seen

*player name*

getting out of a taxi/getting a stadium tour/talking to a club official

apparently the bid is

*made up amount*

Selling Milner in the summer, selling Given before the end of the window and selling Geremi

We haven't sold Given or Geremi yet so the money is coming out of his pocket.

Yes, if you consider all the club's money to be in Ashley's pocket. It's not as if they never got any money from Sky or from ticket sales.

What's it to be people?

I don't see how £11m is spending big in todays market. The entire thing is f***ing pathetic.

It's no wonder the country is in the state it's in with maths like that.

Heh. Well done, you hilarious bastard.

You get all manner of mongs on Skysports rumour mill.

Delete as appropriate:

My

uncle/dad/mate

is

at/groundsman at/a worker at

*stadium name*

and he has just seen

*player name*

getting out of a taxi/getting a stadium tour/talking to a club official

apparently the bid is

*made up amount*

you missed a seen in Greggs option out fella. Because if they are seen in Greggs buying a steak bake the move is nailed on...

Very excited by the M'Bia news, he certainly didnt rule it out unless there are other offers on the table for him.

Also very impressive news about the youngsters coming on board.

I'm sure Jose is bluffing, theres money to spend, he's just being 'clever' with it. ;)

http://www.footmercato.net/newcastle-s-attaque-a-deux_article29752.html

Newcastle passes higher speed. This week we announced interest to you of Magpies for Of Rennes Stephan Me Bia. Already courted by clubs of First League last summer, the Cameronian had finally pushed back these advances to remain in Brittany. Yes, but here, for several weeks Toons have started again the file by offering 5,5 M€ at the Stage Of Rennes.

An offer which is far from satisfying the leaders red-and-black who do not see the interest to separate as of now from a centre piece whereas Rennes with the possibility of hanging a place in League of the Champions, to even play the title. For so much, according to The News of The World, the trainer of the formation of Tyneside, Joe Kinnear, will go to France today in order to attend the match opposing Lille in Rennes.

If the objective of the British coach is to advance the negotiations, the English newspaper precise that another player will be particularly observed during this meeting. It is about Adil Rami. Coveted by the OL, the OM and the PSG, the Inhabitant of Lille confirmed all the hopes placed in him since its convocation in team of France A'. There too, Kinnear wishes a transfer as of January, but Newcastle did not subject yet of official offer.

http://www.footmercato.net/newcastle-s-attaque-a-deux_article29752.html

Newcastle passes higher speed. This week we announced interest to you of Magpies for Of Rennes Stephan Me Bia. Already courted by clubs of First League last summer, the Cameronian had finally pushed back these advances to remain in Brittany. Yes, but here, for several weeks Toons have started again the file by offering 5,5 M at the Stage Of Rennes.

An offer which is far from satisfying the leaders red-and-black who do not see the interest to separate as of now from a centre piece whereas Rennes with the possibility of hanging a place in League of the Champions, to even play the title. For so much, according to The News of The World, the trainer of the formation of Tyneside, Joe Kinnear, will go to France today in order to attend the match opposing Lille in Rennes.

If the objective of the British coach is to advance the negotiations, the English newspaper precise that another player will be particularly observed during this meeting. It is about Adil Rami. Coveted by the OL, the OM and the PSG, the Inhabitant of Lille confirmed all the hopes placed in him since its convocation in team of France A'. There too, Kinnear wishes a transfer as of January, but Newcastle did not subject yet of official offer.

Just a rehash of the Sunday Sun article.