The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Very excited by the M'Bia news, he certainly didnt rule it out unless there are other offers on the table for him.

Also very impressive news about the youngsters coming on board.

I'm sure Jose is bluffing, theres money to spend, he's just being 'clever' with it. ;)

I wish

Fuking ridiculous were not going for Pennant.  :dave:

Jonas on the left and Pennant on the right would be pretty impressive stuff.

He cant cross for s*** though!

wish we would put in a cheeky bid for Darjo Srna......can play right wing/right back and can actually cross a ball and very good on set pieces....Danijel Pranjić also very good too

Guest toonlass

Selling Milner in the summer, selling Given before the end of the window and selling Geremi

We haven't sold Given or Geremi yet so the money is coming out of his pocket.

He hasn't spent anything yet, so the money is still in his post office account!

Looks like Damien Duff's love child.

You know anything about him Kaiz?

Turned 20 today, 6'0", in my opinion good enough to walk straight into a good Championship side. Can only get better. One of the brightest young prospects in Norwegian football at the moment, so not a bad catch.

Very excited by the M'Bia news, he certainly didnt rule it out unless there are other offers on the table for him.

Also very impressive news about the youngsters coming on board.

I'm sure Jose is bluffing, theres money to spend, he's just being 'clever' with it. ;)

God I wish I lived in your world. Is it full of cute kittens and fluffy clouds.

Guest Howaythetoon

How good is this Mbia, what kind of player, attributes etc? I ask because I haven't even heard of his name never mind seen him play.

How good is this Mbia, what kind of player, attributes etc? I ask because I haven't even heard of his name never mind seen him play.

From what i've read (and not seen) a big athletic lump ready to kick lumps out of people.

Just what we need tbh.

Guest Howaythetoon

From what i've read (and not seen) a big athletic lump ready to kick lumps out of people.

Just what we need tbh.

We need technique, skill, athleticism, pace, drive, energy etc. in midfield. We don't need kickers or big lumps. Does he possess these or even some of them?

Just what we need tbh.

We need technique, skill, athleticism, pace, drive, energy etc. in midfield. We don't need kickers or big lumps. Does he possess these or even some of them?

Strong,athletc plently of drive and energy.

Just what we need tbh.

Sounds like so, but the physical presence in mid just in front of the back four will be his biggest asset and what i homed in on.

Would imagine he can do all the basics better than Butt as well.

Just what we need tbh.

Lets buy Patrick Vieira circa 2001. :thup:

I can't think of anyone that fits that bill these days.