The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

DM that can cover the back and AM that can play up front would help us out.

Will be probably end up being a Goalkeeper and old Centre back.

Will be one of them I reckon and I wouldn't be too upset.

Big enough names according to JFK.

O RLY?

Where'd this get said?

Big enough?

JFK's unreliable enough when he's being straightforward, now he's trying to be cryptic. :lol:

Andy Reid maybe? He's big enough.

Big enough names according to JFK.

O RLY?

Where'd this get said?

Big enough?

JFK's unreliable enough when he's being straightforward, now he's trying to be cryptic. :lol:

Andy Reid maybe? He's big enough.

Doesn't matter how many times I see him I am still shocked about how fat he is :lol:

I honestly can't fathom how any premiership footballer can be overweight. The train 4-6 days a week for several hours!

Imagine how much food you must have to eat in order to GAIN fat. He's clearly put the hours in.

I honestly can't fathom how any premiership footballer can be overweight. The train 4-6 days a week for several hours!

Imagine how much food you must have to eat in order to GAIN fat. He's clearly put the hours in.

Exactly my thoughts during the game, he must eat and drink shitloads! :lol:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Judging by Kinnear's cryptic metaphors (he should have his own gameshow where you try and guess his transfer targets) the approach for Hyppia means we are Finnished in the transfer market for the time being.

Guest Stephen927

Judging by Kinnear's cryptic metaphors (he should have his own gameshow where you try and guess his transfer targets) the approach for Hyppia means we are Finnished in the transfer market for the time being.

:lol:

Look on the bright side, no signings = 24 hours until kinear walks?

The bright side is if Nolan is an example of Kinnear's sort of player we are better off without any more signings.

What's so bad about Nolan?

What kind of player would be acceptable to you?

Look on the bright side, no signings = 24 hours until kinear walks?

The bright side is if Nolan is an example of Kinnear's sort of player we are better off without any more signings.

What's so bad about Nolan?

What kind of player would be acceptable to you?

People want all these big European players, forgetting the fact we're a s*** club in a s*** position and no European football.

Guest firetotheworks

Either way i love deadline day, especially that transfer watch thing on the BBC.

Haha, you can totally tell that you love transfer deadline day, just by the amount of times youve posted in here.