The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Guest Heneage

Is Suazo pacey?

Can birds fly? hehe

hes faster then Martins imo

I'd like to see that race I reckon Martins is faster.

Adriano would be a dream signing for me although would have elements of Kluivert about him. Having said that Kluivert was unlucky to stay out the team becasue he looked genuinely good with Bellamy up front.

For the first time in my life - i think im prayign that a Sun articels isnt the results of some randomnly ordered fridge magnets that he thought he'd plagiarise.

Is Suazo pacey?

Can birds fly? hehe

I'd say so aswell

Martins doesn't use his pace well though.  For someone so quick, how many times do you see him running clear of the last defender?

Is Suazo pacey?

Can birds fly? hehe

I'd say so aswell

Martins doesn't use his pace well though.  For someone so quick, how many times do you see him running clear of the last defender?

or coming from behind a defender to win the ball a la bellamy

Is Suazo pacey?

Can birds fly? hehe

I'd say so aswell

Thats true, i wonder why that is. He's also a slow dribbler because he takes too many touches, Henry would kick it in front of him and catch up with the ball, Martins needs to learn to do that if he's as quick as we think he is.

Is Suazo pacey?

Can birds fly? hehe

I'd say so aswell

Thats true, i wonder why that is. He's also a slow dribbler because he takes too many touches, Henry would kick it in front of him and catch up with the ball, Martins needs to learn to do that if he's as quick as we think he is.

Because he lacks that intelligence that's the difference between a good footballer and a great footballer. He has the pace and power, but he'll never know how to really use it.

Is Suazo pacey?

Can birds fly? hehe

I'd say so aswell

Because he usually drops deeper to look for the ball, he's scored a few goals for us when playing on the shoulder though.

Is Suazo pacey?

Can birds fly? hehe

I'd say so aswell

Part of it is down to the lack of any sort of through ball player in our midfield.

Turkish club Besiktas want Newcastle utility man Geremi for a cut-price £2m.

Cameroon international Geremi, 30, could be allowed to leave St James' Park as Newcastle look to shake up their squad.

Geremi wants a deal worth £3m-a-year to return to Turkey where he started his professional career before going to Real Madrid and then Chelsea.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/01/01/newcastle-utility-man-geremi-targetted-by-besiktas-115875-21008220/

Is Suazo pacey?

Can birds fly? hehe

I'd say so aswell

or coming from behind a defender to win the ball a la bellamy

Bellamy was absolutely superb at that, he looked so fast it was ridiculous at times.

Guest Heneage

Is Suazo pacey?

Can birds fly? hehe

I'd say so aswell

Part of it is down to the lack of any sort of through ball player in our midfield.

Exactly, players like Dyer were great at the short 10 yard slide rule pass through the defence, had we kept them two fit and together, we could have had a decent little team.

Is Suazo pacey?

Can birds fly? hehe

I'd say so aswell

Exactly, players like Dyer were great at the short 10 yard slide rule pass through the defence, had we kept them two fit and together, we could have had a decent little team.

Dyer's pass through to Nobby away at Leeds was pretty special.

Is Suazo pacey?

Can birds fly? hehe

I'd say so aswell

As was his ball through to Bernard against Arsenal.

Turkish club Besiktas want Newcastle utility man Geremi for a cut-price £2m.

Cameroon international Geremi, 30, could be allowed to leave St James' Park as Newcastle look to shake up their squad.

Geremi wants a deal worth £3m-a-year to return to Turkey where he started his professional career before going to Real Madrid and then Chelsea.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/01/01/newcastle-utility-man-geremi-targetted-by-besiktas-115875-21008220/

Rather lose Butt first. But that's unlikely as Kinnear reckons he is highly influential.

Guest Howaythetoon

Rather lose Butt first. But that's unlikely as Kinnear reckons he is highly influential.

To the opposition aye.

Is Suazo pacey?

Can birds fly? hehe

I'd say so aswell

One of the greatest games ever. There's an amazing photo of Nobby putting that final goal away, having gone past Ian Harte, and even their shirts demonstrate the 3-4 scoreline. Magnificent.

Is Suazo pacey?

Can birds fly? hehe

I'd say so aswell

One of the greatest games ever. There's an amazing photo of Nobby putting that final goal away, having gone past Ian Harte, and even their shirts demonstrate the 3-4 scoreline. Magnificent.

Then get it posted man.