West Ham winning

Ally

Aye thats a load of shit HF. 'Too big to go down' is said too often, and it always bites them back.

We probably won't go down, but if we continue at our current rate, which shows no signs of improving, then we're gonna be there or there abouts.

I'm not saying we're too good to go down.  Just that we're only a quarter of the way into the season.  We played well on Saturday and deserved to win.  I'll worry if we're in this position after 30 games and playing as shit as we were under Souness.

On the rare occasion that we played well (for 45minutes) and we still couldn't score. What happens when we play badly (that's a rhetorical question - we lose). Where do you see the goals coming from? Because with Martins not being very good and injured, Ameobi knackered, Rossi only here till January until we're told otherwise and is still an unproven quality and with Sibierski out as well, where are the goals going to come from?

Look, I'm not happy with the current position or that many of the performances.  The squad is a disgrace,  5 or 6 defenders to fill 4 positions. No fit strikers showing any class.  But we knew that when the transfer window closed and  if we get on Roeders back, and get him sacked where does that leave us?  Freddy Shepherd going on another hilarious hunt for a manager and coming up with a dud whilst claiming everyone wants the job.  I can't see Alan fucking Curbishley getting any more out of this squad than Roeder does.

Why put in the effort to play well if you're going to get booed whatever the result?

Guest Action Verb

Aye thats a load of shit HF. 'Too big to go down' is said too often, and it always bites them back.

We probably won't go down, but if we continue at our current rate, which shows no signs of improving, then we're gonna be there or there abouts.

I'm not saying we're too good to go down.  Just that we're only a quarter of the way into the season.  We played well on Saturday and deserved to win.  I'll worry if we're in this position after 30 games and playing as shit as we were under Souness.

On the rare occasion that we played well (for 45minutes) and we still couldn't score. What happens when we play badly (that's a rhetorical question - we lose). Where do you see the goals coming from? Because with Martins not being very good and injured, Ameobi knackered, Rossi only here till January until we're told otherwise and is still an unproven quality and with Sibierski out as well, where are the goals going to come from?

Look, I'm not happy with the current position or that many of the performances.  The squad is a disgrace,  5 or 6 defenders to fill 4 positions. No fit strikers showing any class.  But we knew that when the transfer window closed and  if we get on Roeders back, and get him sacked where does that leave us?  Freddy Shepherd going on another hilarious hunt for a manager and coming up with a dud whilst claiming everyone wants the job.  I can't see Alan ****ing Curbishley getting any more out of this squad than Roeder does.

Why put in the effort to play well if you're going to get booed whatever the result?

How is that relevant to anything I said?

I asked, do you see the team scoring any goals? I don't. I think that's a serious problem we've got, and as such we're under threat of a serious relegation fight.

How is all that nonsense in your post going to see us finish in midtable?

Guest pedros-mighty-chin

Stop panicing people, we'll be fine.

With teams like Charlton, Boro, West Ham, Reading, Watford and Shef U there is no way we will be in a relegation battle let alone get relegated

I hope you're being sarky otherwise you are a mong.

we are 17th. out the teams you mention we have been beaten off boro, drew with charlton and beat west ham.  readin look to be a canny side and watford and sheff united are the dregs of the league.

so where does that leave us ? third or 4th bottom. as we are now. and the relegation fight you claim we'll avoid is what we are dealing with right now.

apologies for the rant if you were actually just taking the piss....

Look, I'm not happy with the current position or that many of the performances.  The squad is a disgrace,  5 or 6 defenders to fill 4 positions. No fit strikers showing any class.  But we knew that when the transfer window closed and  if we get on Roeders back, and get him sacked where does that leave us?  Freddy Shepherd going on another hilarious hunt for a manager and coming up with a dud whilst claiming everyone wants the job.  I can't see Alan ****ing Curbishley getting any more out of this squad than Roeder does.

How is that relevant to anything I said?

I asked, do you see the team scoring any goals? I don't. I think that's a serious problem we've got, and as such we're under threat of a serious relegation fight.

How is all that nonsense in your post going to see us finish in midtable?

I thought  that was rhetorical too.  The goals are sparse, but we got 3 against the team in 4th last Wednesday.

I'm just not one for moaning about something that can't be improved.  I moaned about Souness because we were shit.  I won't moan about Roeder as long as he gets performances out of the players at his disposal.

After 2 canny performances people seem to be whining more than ever.

with Watford and Charlton both having winnable games at the weekend we could be going into the Sheffield United game knowing defeat could send us bottom  bluebigeek.gif

But hey, don't worry!

with Watford and Charlton both having winnable games at the weekend we could be going into the Sheffield United game knowing defeat could send us bottom  bluebigeek.gif

But hey, don't worry!

Do you worry that you could get hit by a bus tomorrow?

Guest pedros-mighty-chin

the table doesn't lie.

shit board

shit manager

underperforming, overpaid, threadbare squad

it needs to change or we'll be playing the makems again next year....

But hey, don't worry!

Do you worry that you could get hit by a bus tomorrow?

I would try my reasonable best to limit the chances of that happening.

Do you think the club in recent times is performing its reasonable best to achieve success and avoid the drop?  bluewink.gif

and avoid the drop? 

Yes

While I cannot see relegation as a real threat just yet, I would still disagree with that.

I think that there could have been a hell of a lot more the club could have done to insulate us from the possibility of the drop. We should be nowhere near the possition we now find ourselves with a modicum of forward planning and the right appointments.