Other games this weekend

Dave

Guest optimistic nit

Joking aside, what is Redknapps priority in January?

Hard Tackling midfielder?

Goalkeeper?

A Centre Half who can play 4 in a row?

All of the above?

striker?

Went to swap some coins with my sister and missed three goals.  :no:

Euph... no.

Swapping a load of 5ps, 10ps and 20ps for some pound coins 'cause I want to buy some cheap earphones tomorrow, ok? I don't need to answer to you even if there is vague unintentional euphemistic readings of my previous post. You fucking twat. Ok? Get it? (That post sounded really wrong  :kasper: :razz:)

Guest ovesbar

I would rather sit a place lower and keep within 3 points of Sunderland, than stay out the bottom three but go 6 points behind them.

3-2 now, anothe goalkeeping error

By all means, would love it if we finished above Sunderland, but at the moment I am more concerned about staying up, specially if the buyer-thing doesnt work out soon..

I would rather sit a place lower and keep within 3 points of Sunderland, than stay out the bottom three but go 6 points behind them.

3-2 now, anothe goalkeeping error

Barring them pulling off a miracle at the Bridge, if we beat Villa (I know) we'll go level on points with them. Big 'if' but how I'd laugh.

3-2 now, another goalkeeping error

By all means, would love it if we finished above Sunderland, but at the moment I am more concerned about staying up, specially if the buyer-thing doesnt work out soon..

I'm confident we will catch and pass Stoke soon enough, looking more at how far we could potentially climb in the coming weeks.

3-2 now, another goalkeeping error

I'm confident we will catch and pass Stoke soon enough, looking more at how far we could potentially climb in the coming weeks.

3 points off the top 10. Bring it on. :lol: