Other games this weekend

Dave

:dave: :dave: christ sake, we won't win none of our next 4 games tbf, we're f***ed

Fulham and Wigan are very winnable

I was just about to say the same thing, a draw away against Fulham and a win home against Wigan is my prediction

other way round but 4 points maybe one tomorrow if we are lucky

Guest Brazilianbob

I really hope Bentley doesnt get it!Lampards would be my pick,pure class

I reckon Lampard was really attempting to get the ball to the back post and it just floated in.  You can tell by looking at his body shape as he hits the ball.

Guest ovesbar

Heh, two nowt.

Still, though, stop worrying people.  It's November 2nd.

Its november 2. and I still havent seen anything that makes me believe we are going to stay up. 9 points in 10. Lucky against WBA and City. This season makes me want to cry.

People need to realise we arnt dead and buried, a win puts us to 14th in the league, ahead of Sunderland aswell.

WOW!!!1 another thing just how shit are man citehs fans 30 minute  journey one of the cheapest grounds in the league billionaire owner galacticos playing yet the self proclaimed massive club can barely fill half there allocation

People need to realise we arnt dead and buried, a win puts us to 14th in the league, ahead of Sunderland aswell.

Aye but we are playing Villa.

The point is that its still extremely close in the league right now, we are only 4 points from the top half.