Other games this weekend

Dave

Guest nufc_kev

On the basis of today, we're going down. Not a single team in the league I consider us to be better than. Everyone looks like picking up points except us.

Guest quklaani

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

That should shut them up a bit.

On the basis of today, we're going down. Not a single team in the league I consider us to be better than. Everyone looks like picking up points except us.

There are about six that are worse.  Though notably, for once, theres not an obviously awful team.  Theres pretty much nothing between 7th and 20th at the moment, I wouldn't want to predict anything beyond the top five. 

And for the love of God man...Bolton are not a better team than you.

Guest optimistic nit

the stupid thing is we didn't really deserve to beat Bolton and West Brom

but we did deserve pretty much all the draws we've got. and we may not have deserved to beat west brom but they didn't deserve anything from that game. we were pretty poor but west brom were abysmal. we played badly but the only shot i can remember them having from inside the box was the goal.

Disagree about that. Especially Bolton.

We deserved to draw the West Brom match. Worth a win in the first half, as they were in the second. Although in the second it was more a case of us being useless than them really being all that good themselves.

We deserved to draw the West Brom match. Worth a win in the first half, as they were in the second.

We didn't play really well throughout the game but in the end we scored two perfectly good goals and they scored once.  I mean I don't remember the ref gifting us a goal or them being unfairly treated at all.

We deserved to draw the West Brom match. Worth a win in the first half, as they were in the second.

if we didnt deserve to win those two games, we prob deserved to win at man utd and everton, 2nd half v blackburn we deserved draw.

Guest kingdawson

Have to say, I really don't see where Robbie Keane fits in to that Liverpool side, or style of play.

I knew full well he'd be a flop tbh. Rafa bought him to play off torres, which is quite possibly the worst thing for Keane. Keane CANNOT play that role (despite what the media say)

Watching Barca tonight proves what I feel when it comes to people questioning, "But will he be able to do that on a cold night in Bolton" when it comes to top foreign players. The likes of Xavi tonight have been brilliant even in those conditions.

That always annoys me things like that. Completely agree with you there.