Other games this weekend

Dave

Guest quklaani

That Rafael kid is fantastic, hope his twin brother isn't as good or were all f***ed! :lol:

He's supposed to be the better one, least thats always how its been reported, much better going forward but even more clumsy defending.  Certainly he has an absurd scoring record for the brazil u-17s for a left back, and has scored a couple for the reserves. He'll play in the week I guess, should be fit enough by now.

I hate the Emirates, every year we go there and get into these stunning end to end games which we tend do dominate, and every year we just can't quite get the result.  I just wish we could get that game in hand against Fulham out of the way, five points back (presuming the other two win this weekend) would seem a lot less worrying.

Oh and Arsenal will now lose next week, they cant help but do brilliantly in big games and then fuck up straight after.

Newcastle U18s 5-2 Huddersfield U18s

How many from the Ranger?

Well it was only on the vidiprinter, but we have to assume he got 4 of them.

Ranger hat-trick, McCrudden and Newton got the others.

Guest Heneage

Oh my, 3-0 to Blyth!

Gerrin! What was the name of the keeper they had who was playing into his 40's sort ofm ullet like curly hair, was on MOTD when Blyth did well in cup few years back?

Guest Heneage

Nixon, do you mean us bidding for Cisse?  'Cos dunno if its true, but the mackems I know reckon they've pretty much sorted a deal for him.

I do, and thats not quite true. They have a deal in place. A sort of "Agreed price". But nothing says we can't start a bidding war, maybe pay 11. I think he'd jump to come here.