Ramos sacked; Harry Redknapp takes over at Spurs

Menace

Would this mean that Spurs are scrapping their DOF policy ?

It would make sense. Harry is fantastic at operating on a budget anyway. Great at finding obscure talent. I am amazed he would leave Portsmouth though.

By the way, Sky Sports are carrying some story about Mourinho being in talks with United, that doesn't even make sense.

We don't need Mourinho, we've got Kinnear.

Would this mean that Spurs are scrapping their DOF policy ?

It would make sense. Harry is fantastic at operating on a budget anyway. Great at finding obscure talent. I am amazed he would leave Portsmouth though.

By the way, Sky Sports are carrying some story about Mourinho being in talks with United, that doesn't even make sense.

We don't need Mourinho, we've got Kinnear.

Should have specified Manchester, yeah? The thought of Jose at Manchester United is giving me nightmares. I need to go get pissed tonight honestly, just so I don't think about that s***.

Guest kingdawson

It all seems to have have happened quickly doesn't it?

Surely good ol' Spurs haven't been talking to Redknapp before approaching Portsmouth, have they? ;)

Off corse we have. The timing of the ramos departure made it blatantly obvious we alread had someone secured.

Surely good ol' Spurs haven't been talking to Redknapp before approaching Portsmouth, have they? ;)

Off corse we have. The timing of the ramos departure made it blatantly obvious we alread had someone secured.

Hope you get relegated mate  O0

So tapping up then?