N'Zogbia: Lyon interested according to agent

TêteDeMaure

Guest Heneage

Mike Ashley is worrying me now.

Now?

Yeah.

We've all sat and stated the blatently obvious " If we don't invest we really may/will get relegated" You hope he realises this and says right i'll invest and lower my price or take it from his profits. Hes supposed to be a businessman even though he came into his money he didn't earn it.

Now?

Yeah.

We've all sat and stated the blatently obvious " If we don't invest we really may/will get relegated" You hope he realises this and says right i'll invest and lower my price or take it from his profits. Hes supposed to be a businessman even though he came into his money he didn't earn it.

f he thinks, he can suvive with jk, and spending nowt, then thats what he will try and do,...it will be a close run thing with relegation, if thats his plan,.... rule nothing out, these days.

Aye, where is the Milner money?

And the TV money as well?

Don't forget the season ticket money.

the club runs on nothing,all the monies brought in are purely for transfers and nothing else.

:rolleyes:

Well,  all the TV money, ticket sales and transfer fees gained from flogged players should at least allow us to have a higher net spend then 12 million??? Should it not.

And what has happened to the Milner dosh?

Guest Heneage

Now?

Yeah.

f he thinks, he can suvive with jk, and spending nowt, then thats what he will try and do,...it will be a close run thing with relegation, if thats his plan,.... rule nothing out, these days.

Why take the chance.

If we go down we have to sell players buy players to get us up it puts us back 3 years.

Now?

Yeah.

Why take the chance.

If we go down we have to sell players buy players to get us up it puts us back 3 years.

he will take the chance, cos hes given up on us, i wouldnt be surprised, if we only get frees or loans in  jan, or bargain basement deals.

Aye, where is the Milner money?

And the TV money as well?

Don't forget the season ticket money.

the club runs on nothing,all the monies brought in are purely for transfers and nothing else.

:rolleyes:

Well,  all the TV money, ticket sales and transfer fees gained from flogged players should at least allow us to have a higher net spend then 12 million??? Should it not.

And what has happened to the Milner dosh?

Not making excuses for anyone here, but we do have a stupidly high wage bill.  Smith, Duff & Viduka are on a reported £200,000 per week between the 3 of them.  Owen's reported to be on over £100,000 per week.  Collocini & Jonas will be on very decent wages, especially Jonas considering the manner in which we got him.

There should be money still available after this though, but the £12 million from Milner's transfer covers the wages of Duff, Smith & Viduka for a little over 12 months.

As for the season ticket money for the 3 years up front.

Would people be happy if it was all spent now with nothing left for years 2 and 3?

It was simply a way of guaranteeing revenue, not a way to build up a transfer fund for 2008

I just want the owner and his appointed staff to back their manager. It's not that hard is it?

Also not to lie to us pretty much every time they make a public statement. That is when they do communicate to us however.

Anyways back to Charlie.

Shak's post on the whole situation was spot on iyam.

Would people be happy if it was all spent now with nothing left for years 2 and 3?

It was simply a way of guaranteeing revenue, not a way to build up a transfer fund for 2008

If we are indeed sold will that money be sitting in a bank account for the new owners to spend?

So he wants to stay eh, no need to even consider selling him then, if we get a massive bid then maybe but PSG are not going to offer a good amount for him. We will see soon enough if Ashley is planning on cashing in on players, if he is then Zoggy will ve one of those he will look to sell.

Its nice to hear him come out and say he wants be here though, there has been so much speculation about his future and him saying what he has should put an end to it..

N'Zogbia: I want to stay at Newcastle United

Nov 26 2008 by Alan Oliver, Evening Chronicle

CHARLES N’ZOGBIA insists he wants to stay at Newcastle United – but admits there is nothing he can do if the club decides to sell him.

And the United midfielder hit back at claims that he refused to go on Saturday’s pre-match walk in West London saying that he had a “back spasm”.

In his first interview since reports came out of France over the weekend that he wanted to leave St James’s Park, N’Zogbia told me today: “In an ideal world, I would want to stay with Newcastle United.

“This is the first time I have spoken about my future and those quotes attributed to me over the weekend came from my agent back in France.

“Obviously, I am not happy that I have hardly figured in Joe Kinnear’s starting line-up recently, but that is up to me to put right.”

Both Paris St Germain and Bayern Munich are keeping a close eye on the N’Zogbia situation, but Spurs seem to have lost interest since Harry Redknapp took over at White Hart Lane.

The 22-year-old Frenchman added: “This is all out of my hands, and if Newcastle want to sell me then there is nothing I can do about that.

“But don’t forget I have been at Newcastle for over four years now and I consider this my home.

“And I now have a big French pal in Sebastien Bassong, who is doing great for us the moment.

“My immediate aim is to get into the team alongside him – starting at Middlesbrough on Saturday.

“I have happy memories of the Riverside Stadium as I feel the goal I managed there last season – with my right foot – was one of the best I have scored for the club.

“And as far as last Saturday is concerned, I woke up at our team hotel in absolute agony with a back spasm.

“It’s something that often happens to footballers.

“I had to get the doctor to come and attend to me, and this is the only reason why I missed the pre-match walk before the Chelsea game.

“The doctor did wonders for me and I was able to be involved against Chelsea – something I did not think possible when I woke up.”

Suppose it needed saying after those quotes got out at the weekend, like. He can't have it both ways though, he's either willing to battle for his place or not.

If he is better than Duff - as many of us believe - then you'd hope it'd be seen sooner rather than later. Stories like the one from France aren't going to help him though.

I've just remembered who N'Zogbia's agent is.

Explains a hell of a lot.

I dunno if he's still with McKay. Sure I read sometime last season that he'd got a new agent.

My memory is immense at the minute:

And, according to his then agent Willie McKay, N’Zogbia wanted to join Spurs in January.

I just want the owner and his appointed staff to back their manager. It's not that hard is it?

Tricky one. The board have an obligation to keep the club in business. If the manager comes to them asking for £200m to spend on players and wages they have to consider the overall effect on the club.

I also don't think they should back JK with any transfer money.

I've just remembered who N'Zogbia's agent is.

Explains a hell of a lot.

I dunno if he's still with McKay. Sure I read sometime last season that he'd got a new agent.

My memory is immense at the minute:

And, according to his then agent Willie McKay, N’Zogbia wanted to join Spurs in January.

Does McKay know yet?

Now?

Yeah.

Why take the chance.

he will take the chance, cos hes given up on us, i wouldnt be surprised, if we only get frees or loans in  jan, or bargain basement deals.

It doesn't matter if he's given up on the whole owning a Football club idea, he certainly won't have given up on the £233 million he's got invested in it.  He'd have to be an absolute moron to risk losing it all which he will pretty much if we go down.