Newcastle United's Next Match is Aston Villa @ SJP on Mon 3rd Nov KO@20:00 StS1

Skirge

I'm really nervous about this. It's not good. I still think we can get a result though, especially if they have an off day.

I'm absolutely shitting my pants. Gonna be a wreck driving up tomorrow. I like this feeling in a strange kinda way though, makes me look forward to the game more.

I'm really nervous about this. It's not good. I still think we can get a result though, especially if they have an off day.

I'm absolutely shitting my pants. Gonna be a wreck driving up tomorrow. I like this feeling in a strange kinda way though, makes me look forward to the game more.

It'll make it a little sweeter if we do win.

I'm excited as fuck to be going up tbh. I've just got this huge sense of optimism for nowhere really, i go it the day before the City game and the day before the Brummies game n'all. It's the fact that i know we've got fucking boatloads of quality in this team. We've got matchwinners fit now. We can definitely win, no two ways about it.

Gonna be chilly as fuck though, innit?

As always. Felt pretty much the same before West Brom because it was such an important game for us to win. Even more nervous about this one though. Got the same feeling I had before the Man City game, hoping we can nick a result.

Jonas is going to be absolutely crucial, really hoping he shows Milner up.

I'm not that worried, considering I expect a draw at best. The West Brom game had me shitting bricks.

I'm finding it quite hard to be at the shitting bricks stage atm really, it's the feeling that set in throughout September/early October. "Oh, another loss, what a surprise..." I felt like that constantly after KK first left and there's still the dying embers of that apathy. Typical, unsurprising wank seems just around the corner and it's difficult to feel the rage.

I am optimistic about tomorrow though. :razz:

As always. Felt pretty much the same before West Brom because it was such an important game for us to win. Even more nervous about this one though. Got the same feeling I had before the Man City game, hoping we can nick a result.

I just want us off the bottom spot more than anything. I know it's only November but I'll never be comfortable seeing us occupy that place in the table.

I just want us off the bottom spot more than anything. I know it's only November but I'll never be comfortable seeing us occupy that place in the table.

Likewise. It just adds more pressure onto our next game if we don't get off the bottom. If we get something from tomorrow it will feel like some weight shifted from our shoulders and we can go to Fulham next week a little more optimistic.

This has the makings of a cracking game,both defensives not looking too solid while both sides have being scoring plenty of goals as of late.My friend whose a huge Villa fan has being really annoying me all the way up to this game.Talking about Villa as if there f***ing Barcelona and saying how s*** we are.This game is almost as big as the Sunderland game for me cos if we win he will never hear the end of it where as if we lose f*** me I will top himself.

I predict a 2 all draw

I'm not that worried, considering I expect a draw at best. The West Brom game had me shitting bricks.

This.

Being bottom makes this game so big,but If we pull off a win we are some how only 3 points behind 7th.This league is mental this year but so are people who are talking about relegation after 10 games

I really don't think a team in 20th place with over a quarter of the season gone who don't have a real manager or any money can dismiss relegation talk as being 'mental'.

Being bottom makes this game so big,but If we pull off a win we are some how only 3 points behind 7th.This league is mental this year but so are people who are talking about relegation after 10 games

I really don't think a team in 20th place with over a quarter of the season gone who don't have a real manager or any money can dismiss relegation talk as being 'mental'.

true but at the same time a win tomorrow would lift us up a few places and our first 15 is as good as most out there.

true but at the same time a win tomorrow would lift us up a few places and our first 15 is as good as most out there.

Trouble is I think they'll cane us and the longer we're down there, the harder it is to get out of it.

That's the thing for me. Not one club in that division bar the top 4 and Villa do I think, "We're not as good as these".

If we lose this game, relegation is on the cards for sure - the other teams around are picking up points and the loss of another 3 home points will put the club well and truly on its backside.

its about time people began to face reality - the club is in a mess on AND off the field, and it will take a huge effort to stay up if we are still in the bottom 3 at the end of November.

I NEVER predict results where NUFC are concerned, but I will be surprised if we get more than 1 point from this game and NOT surprised if we lose.

Given

Beye  Taylor          Coloccini    Enrique

Duff    Guthrie        Barton      Jonas

Owen      Martins

Bench: Ameobi, Geremi, Butt, Cacapa, N'zogbia, Harper, Bassong