Shola Out For Season - Oliver

Karjala

This season he's got 3 goals and 2 assists in 8 starts and 2 substitute appearances, last season under Roeder I think his average was definitely round about .500 for goals/game. So it won't have changed too much from then I don't suppose, still almost a goal every other game.

Half time in Barcelona, nowt else to do!

EDIT: Didn't include Intertoto in this, with Intertoto it's 5 goals in 9 starts (3 sub).

Guest thompers

Bit harsh picking up on a typo from GeJon.

You know when someone is losing an argument when their only come backs are picking up on typo's or cliches like "he would struggle to get into a pub team" etc...

Where the fuck have I even picked on a typo?

Guest thompers

You know when someone is losing an argument when their only come backs are picking up on typo's or cliches like "he would struggle to get into a pub team" etc...

Where the fuck have I even picked on a typo?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH :lol: THAT'S RIGHT! I HAVEN'T. MORE BULLSHIT YOU SPOUT! :lol:

I couldn't give a **** whether Ameobi's Geordie or not, fact is he's scored lots of goals under Roeder. Luque, on the other hand has looked total shit, and completely uninterested. I'm not sure where you get this idea from that he'll burst into life and start banging them in.

I don't particularly agree with the way Roeder has treated Luque, but to use that as a way of justifying being happy our current top goalscorer is crocked is mental.

The fact that he's our top goalscorer tells it's own story when you consider how ****ing toothless we are with him up front ffs. He's part of the ****ing reason that we don't score anymore!

This whole "Luque has looked disinterested" shit is something I'm not buying either. Everytime I've seen him play he's looked like he's trying. But let's pretend he's not trying cos he doesn't fly into tackles like ****ing Scott Parker.

Ameobi has scored 'lots' of goals under Roeder is ****ing bullshit. He's scored a few, mainly goals that any other striker would have scored had he been playing, as well as more probably.

The idea that Luque 'will burst to life' isn't a certainty. But he's certainly PROVED before that he's capable, unlike Shola, and where the **** is the logic in dropping him because he didn't make an instant impact?

I'm pleased that Shola is injured, because it's (hopefully) giving a more able player a deserved chance, afterall, Shola had plenty of undeserved ones.

He has scored a goal every over game under Roeder and got a few assists aswell, what more do you want? Thats pretty good for someone who "wouldnt get into a pub team!"

Its like being excited that your old Fiesta has broken down because now you can bike the 27 mile round trip to work!

Now lies to back up your arguments?

Some i meant other, what is his goal to game ratio under Roeder then?

Can't be arsed to check. Though I promise it's much poorer than you state.

Too busy spouting off shit to check the facts huh!?

Has got 5 from 9/10 this season and scored in the games against West Brom (h), Smogs (a), Spurs (h), Liverpool (h), Bolton (h), Villa (h). Thats 6 goals in 19 games we played and he missed a few of those games through injury etc..

End of the day he is our top scorer and now and has been since Roeder took over, are you denying this fact?

Where the **** have I even picked on a typo?

Im not the one spouting bullshit, check his stats and tell me how his goal ratio is "much poorer than i state"

Guest thompers

14 goals in all competitions this season so far and last season combined.

Of those I remember two vs Sunderland, which basically bounced unintentionally off different parts of his body as Shola attempted headers. I remember one in which he was clearly offside and it wasn't given.

Do you really think goal ratios can be worked out over such pathetically low numbers :lol:

OMG ROONEY AVERAGES THREE A GAME SINCE DA LAST TYM MAN UTD KICKED OFF!

Guest thompers

Where the **** have I even picked on a typo?

Im not the one spouting bullshit, check his stats and tell me how his goal ratio is "much poorer than i state"

because it is... i have checked, and it is.

Of those I remember two vs Sunderland, which basically bounced unintentionally off different parts of his body as Shola attempted headers. I remember one in which he was clearly offside and it wasn't given.

Do you really think goal ratios can be worked out over such pathetically low numbers :lol:

When we are scoring as little as we do and Shola has scored 14 goals in about 30 games then yes I do think its worth pulling your head out your arse for.

Do you think capital letters in pretty much every post are helping you look a little less stupid btw?  :lol:

Guest thompers

When we are scoring as little as we do and Shola has scored 14 goals in about 30 games then yes I do think its worth pulling your head out your arse for.

Do you think capital letters in pretty much every post are helping you look a little less stupid btw?  :lol:

Over 40 games, you'll find. Also you seem unable to comprehend that "we are scoring as little as we do" BECAUSE SHOLA IS PLAYING AND NOT SOMEBODY WITH ABILITY.

Fuck me :lol:

Over 40 games, you'll find. Also you seem unable to comprehend that "we are scoring as little as we do" BECAUSE SHOLA IS PLAYING AND NOT SOMEBODY WITH ABILITY.

and you seem unable to comprehend we don't have a player with ability and Shola is out best bet, oh sorry forgot about Luque :lol:

Shola has played 40 games under Roeder? Are you sure...?

Guest thompers

and you seem unable to comprehend we don't have a player with ability and Shola is out best bet, oh sorry forgot about Luque :lol:

When I saw 14 goals, I assumed you meant from the start of last season. In which case, Shola has scored 14 times under Roeder, are you sure?

Why laugh at Luque? Fucking hell I'm sure it's people with your mentality that drive the club to failure.

When I saw 14 goals, I assumed you meant from the start of last season. In which case, Shola has scored 14 times under Roeder, are you sure?

Why laugh at Luque? ****ing hell I'm sure it's people with your mentality that drive the club to failure.

Aye people like me, but people who wish injury on our most prolific players at the moment are driving us to success  :thup:

You are the one who came up with 14 goals, from the start of this I have been talking about under Roeder as its the only relevant time we need to be talking about!

Guest thompers

In fact, I find it absolutely funny as fuck how anyone can defend Shola Ameobi and laugh at Albert Luque in the same post :lol: It's almost cringeworthy.

Let's get one thing straight, Albert Luque has failed here because we're too fucking stupid of a club to manage him properly and get the best of him. That's the single reason why. How can anybody hold anyone other than the club responsible? It's inconcievable. The way some 'fans' are blind to some of the fucking stupid things this club does and just accept them as normal is damn right disgusting. Aye, so Luque is a bad player because he was just pretending to be a good one in spain :lol: And Shola REALLY is our best bet :lol:

Rafa benitez would have him producing by now, I think many would agree. Luis Garcia didn't set the league on fire in his first match. Did rafa say "Adios Luis!" No! Did Garcia say "Hola reserves!" Fuck no!

Guest thompers

Why laugh at Luque? ****ing hell I'm sure it's people with your mentality that drive the club to failure.

Aye people like me, but people who wish injury on our most prolific players at the moment are driving us to success  :thup:

You are the one who came up with 14 goals, from the start of this I have been talking about under Roeder as its the only relevant time we need to be talking about!

The word 'prolific' in a post defending shola and it wasn't even proceeded by "isn't"

:lol: Sorry, but fuck off Gayjon.

In fact, I find it absolutely funny as **** how anyone can defend Shola Ameobi and laugh at Albert Luque in the same post :lol: It's almost cringeworthy.

Let's get one thing straight, Albert Luque has failed here because we're too ****ing stupid of a club to manage him properly and get the best of him. That's the single reason why. How can anybody hold anyone other than the club responsible? It's inconcievable. The way some 'fans' are blind to some of the ****ing stupid things this club does and just accept them as normal is damn right disgusting. Aye, so Luque is a bad player because he was just pretending to be a good one in spain :lol: And Shola REALLY is our best bet :lol:

Rafa benitez would have him producing by now, I think many would agree. Luis Garcia didn't set the league on fire in his first match. Did rafa say "Adios Luis!" No! Did Garcia say "Hola reserves!" Fuck no!

Well if we get a manager that will get the best out of Luque then aye let him play ahead of Shola, the FACT is we don't have anyone and Shola was the one producing the goods. Him being injured will not magically make the club play Luque to the best of his ability so your argument is completely void!

So your gripe is clearly with the manager. If Liverpool fans wish Bellamy was playing more would they be rejoicing if Kuyt breaks his leg?

Ludicrous to be honest. And you have the temerity to blame anything on 'the fans'.

The word 'prolific' in a post defending shola and it wasn't even proceeded by "isn't"

:lol: Sorry, but **** off Gayjon.

More signs somone is losing their argument, pathetic  :lol:

Guest thompers

In fact, I find it absolutely funny as **** how anyone can defend Shola Ameobi and laugh at Albert Luque in the same post :lol: It's almost cringeworthy.

Let's get one thing straight, Albert Luque has failed here because we're too ****ing stupid of a club to manage him properly and get the best of him. That's the single reason why. How can anybody hold anyone other than the club responsible? It's inconcievable. The way some 'fans' are blind to some of the ****ing stupid things this club does and just accept them as normal is damn right disgusting. Aye, so Luque is a bad player because he was just pretending to be a good one in spain :lol: And Shola REALLY is our best bet :lol:

Well if we get a manager that will get the best out of Luque then aye let him play ahead of Shola, the FACT is we don't have anyone and Shola was the one producing the goods. Him being injured will not magically make the club play Luque to the best of his ability so your argument is completely void!

So you think Shola's "form" of being let off with offside goals and his luck when balls bounce in off the top of his back when he attempts headers is what we should rely on? You are confident that he has the ability to constantly produce this and that he hasn't been a slight bit fortunate in a lot of his goals? Well I fucking hope Bramble gets a game up front and the ball accidentally twats him in the head and goes into the net. We can then call him 'our best bet' up front cos he will have the best goal/game ratio whilst playing as a striker and it doesn't matter if it was a fluke, as long as he scored he can then be relied on constantly.

Guest thompers

So your gripe is clearly with the manager. If Liverpool fans wish Bellamy was playing more would they be rejoicing if Kuyt breaks his leg?

Ludicrous to be honest. And you have the temerity to blame anything on 'the fans'.

If they thought Kuyt had been given unfair chances after producing 4 years of shit whilst Bellamy was left to rot after a couple of poor games, I'm sure that they would be happy for Kuyt to be injured. However, seeing as he hasn't produced 4 years of shit then it's a SLIGHTLY (:lol:) different scenario.

So you think Shola's "form" of being let off with offside goals and his luck when balls bounce in off the top of his back when he attempts headers is what we should rely on? You are confident that he has the ability to constantly produce this and that he hasn't been a slight bit fortunate in a lot of his goals? Well I ****ing hope Bramble gets a game up front and the ball accidentally twats him in the head and goes into the net. We can then call him 'our best bet' up front cos he will have the best goal/game ratio whilst playing as a striker and it doesn't matter if it was a fluke, as long as he scored he can then be relied on constantly.

End of the day a goal is a goal, shola can be the luckiest c*nt in the world and get a deflection every other game but as long as he is scoring (which i dont know if you have noticed but we are fucking strugling to at the moment) then i dont give a shit.

Fact is AGAIN, he is the only person since Roeder took over who has consistantly found the back of the net (toenail, arse, face, back off head whatever!) so how anyone can be so blind as to be rubbing one out when he get injured is beyond me.

Guest thompers

So you think Shola's "form" of being let off with offside goals and his luck when balls bounce in off the top of his back when he attempts headers is what we should rely on? You are confident that he has the ability to constantly produce this and that he hasn't been a slight bit fortunate in a lot of his goals? Well I ****ing hope Bramble gets a game up front and the ball accidentally twats him in the head and goes into the net. We can then call him 'our best bet' up front cos he will have the best goal/game ratio whilst playing as a striker and it doesn't matter if it was a fluke, as long as he scored he can then be relied on constantly.

End of the day a goal is a goal, shola can be the luckiest c*nt in the world and get a deflection every other game but as long as he is scoring (which i dont know if you have noticed but we are fucking strugling to at the moment) then i dont give a shit.

Fact is AGAIN, he is the only person since Roeder took over who has consistantly found the back of the net (toenail, arse, face, back off head whatever!) so how anyone can be so blind as to be rubbing one out when he get injured is beyond me.

Ok so you think after scoring a few clearly fortunate and fluked goals, that gives you the confidence in him to produce the goods when his gaurdian angel hasn't thrown the ball into the net for him?

At the end of the day the manager has decided to play a Man City reject and even a winger up front in place of Luque. What does that tell you about how well Luque has impressed him?

Ameobi has scored goals under Roeder. FACT*.

*Used courtesy of NE5.