Shola Out For Season - Oliver

Karjala

In fact, I find it absolutely funny as **** how anyone can defend Shola Ameobi and laugh at Albert Luque in the same post :lol: It's almost cringeworthy.

Let's get one thing straight, Albert Luque has failed here because we're too ****ing stupid of a club to manage him properly and get the best of him. That's the single reason why. How can anybody hold anyone other than the club responsible? It's inconcievable. The way some 'fans' are blind to some of the ****ing stupid things this club does and just accept them as normal is damn right disgusting. Aye, so Luque is a bad player because he was just pretending to be a good one in spain :lol: And Shola REALLY is our best bet :lol:

Rafa benitez would have him producing by now, I think many would agree. Luis Garcia didn't set the league on fire in his first match. Did rafa say "Adios Luis!" No! Did Garcia say "Hola reserves!" Fuck no!

Well if we get a manager that will get the best out of Luque then aye let him play ahead of Shola, the FACT is we don't have anyone and Shola was the one producing the goods. Him being injured will not magically make the club play Luque to the best of his ability so your argument is completely void!

So you think Shola's "form" of being let off with offside goals and his luck when balls bounce in off the top of his back when he attempts headers is what we should rely on? You are confident that he has the ability to constantly produce this and that he hasn't been a slight bit fortunate in a lot of his goals? Well I ****ing hope Bramble gets a game up front and the ball accidentally twats him in the head and goes into the net. We can then call him 'our best bet' up front cos he will have the best goal/game ratio whilst playing as a striker and it doesn't matter if it was a fluke, as long as he scored he can then be relied on constantly.

End of the day a goal is a goal, shola can be the luckiest c*nt in the world and get a deflection every other game but as long as he is scoring (which i dont know if you have noticed but we are ****ing strugling to at the moment) then i dont give a shit.

Fact is AGAIN, he is the only person since Roeder took over who has consistantly found the back of the net (toenail, arse, face, back off head whatever!) so how anyone can be so blind as to be rubbing one out when he get injured is beyond me.

Ok so you think after scoring a few clearly fortunate and fluked goals, that gives you the confidence in him to produce the goods when his gaurdian angel hasn't thrown the ball into the net for him?

Well its better than not getting any goals at all isnt it!?

The only "better" option who you can come up with is Luque, someone you say the club arent using him to his true potential. Why the hell play him then? We are clearly playing ugly, long ball, scrappy penalty box whack it in the box and hope someone gets something on it which is clearly not Luque's game. We arent suddenly going to change tactics because Shola is injured!

Guest thompers

At the end of the day the manager has decided to play a Man City reject and even a winger up front in place of Luque. What does that tell you about how well Luque has impressed him?

Luque could have a shit on the bonnet of his car and he'd still have no right picking Shola ahead of him. Shola has NO ability. That's why Lua Lua was sold, because he was the promising one and clubs actually wanted him, whilst we got stuck with a reject piece of shit that nobody wants, yet everybody in the world of football barring Newcastle staff and a handful of fans can see that he's not up to professional football.

Guest thompers

Under Roeder, Shola has 11 goals in 25 appearances (plus 3 sub) in all competitions.

Can we have a breakdown of that as well please? Like two flukes against Sunderland, how many against nobodies in europe?

Guest thompers

Under Roeder, Shola has 11 goals in 25 appearances (plus 3 sub) in all competitions.

Cheers Wullie, so Thompers how is this "much poorer" ?

because it's 11 goals in 28 appearances, which is closer to 1 in 3 than 1 in 2?

At the end of the day the manager has decided to play a Man City reject and even a winger up front in place of Luque. What does that tell you about how well Luque has impressed him?

Luque could have a shit on the bonnet of his car and he'd still have no right picking Shola ahead of him. Shola has NO ability. That's why Lua Lua was sold, because he was the promising one and clubs actually wanted him, whilst we got stuck with a reject piece of shit that nobody wants, yet everybody in the world of football barring Newcastle staff and a handful of fans can see that he's not up to professional football.

Spurs apparently bid £4m for Shola but it was rejected. Personally I think we should have taken it but thats not the argument, the argument you seem to completely miss!

No-one has claimed Ameobi is the greatest striker to have ever played or for that matter no-one has really claimed he is good but at the moment he is the best we have and to have him out isnt a good thing and certainly isnt something someone with any sense would be fucking happy about!  :roll:

Guest thompers

In fact, I find it absolutely funny as **** how anyone can defend Shola Ameobi and laugh at Albert Luque in the same post :lol: It's almost cringeworthy.

Let's get one thing straight, Albert Luque has failed here because we're too ****ing stupid of a club to manage him properly and get the best of him. That's the single reason why. How can anybody hold anyone other than the club responsible? It's inconcievable. The way some 'fans' are blind to some of the ****ing stupid things this club does and just accept them as normal is damn right disgusting. Aye, so Luque is a bad player because he was just pretending to be a good one in spain :lol: And Shola REALLY is our best bet :lol:

Rafa benitez would have him producing by now, I think many would agree. Luis Garcia didn't set the league on fire in his first match. Did rafa say "Adios Luis!" No! Did Garcia say "Hola reserves!" Fuck no!

Well if we get a manager that will get the best out of Luque then aye let him play ahead of Shola, the FACT is we don't have anyone and Shola was the one producing the goods. Him being injured will not magically make the club play Luque to the best of his ability so your argument is completely void!

So you think Shola's "form" of being let off with offside goals and his luck when balls bounce in off the top of his back when he attempts headers is what we should rely on? You are confident that he has the ability to constantly produce this and that he hasn't been a slight bit fortunate in a lot of his goals? Well I ****ing hope Bramble gets a game up front and the ball accidentally twats him in the head and goes into the net. We can then call him 'our best bet' up front cos he will have the best goal/game ratio whilst playing as a striker and it doesn't matter if it was a fluke, as long as he scored he can then be relied on constantly.

End of the day a goal is a goal, shola can be the luckiest c*nt in the world and get a deflection every other game but as long as he is scoring (which i dont know if you have noticed but we are ****ing strugling to at the moment) then i dont give a shit.

Fact is AGAIN, he is the only person since Roeder took over who has consistantly found the back of the net (toenail, arse, face, back off head whatever!) so how anyone can be so blind as to be rubbing one out when he get injured is beyond me.

Ok so you think after scoring a few clearly fortunate and fluked goals, that gives you the confidence in him to produce the goods when his gaurdian angel hasn't thrown the ball into the net for him?

The only "better" option who you can come up with is Luque, someone you say the club arent using him to his true potential. Why the hell play him then? We are clearly playing ugly, long ball, scrappy penalty box whack it in the box and hope someone gets something on it which is clearly not Luque's game. We arent suddenly going to change tactics because Shola is injured!

My opinion was more that "not getting the best out of him" is more down to him not getting an extended run of games as opposed to our tactics. So don't put words into my mouth.

Guest thompers

Spurs apparently bid £4m for Shola but it was rejected. Personally I think we should have taken it but thats not the argument, the argument you seem to completely miss!

No-one has claimed Ameobi is the greatest striker to have ever played or for that matter no-one has really claimed he is good but at the moment he is the best we have and to have him out isnt a good thing and certainly isnt something someone with any sense would be fucking happy about!  :roll:

How do you know he's the best we have when theres a £10m one that hasn't even been given a chance?

My opinion was more that "not getting the best out of him" is more down to him not getting an extended run of games as opposed to our tactics. So don't put words into my mouth.

Its obvious for all to see Roeder wont use him anyway as long as we have Sibi and Rossi fit, Martins will be back soon and Roeder clearly would rather a midfielder (Duff or Milner) up front so again its an invaild argument.

Guest thompers

Its obvious for all to see Roeder wont use him anyway as long as we have Sibi and Rossi fit, Martins will be back soon and Roeder clearly would rather a midfielder (Duff or Milner) up front so again its an invaild argument.

Good, and I hope all off his 3 shit striker signings get injured too. It'll teach the stupid thick clueless bastard a lesson. Martins has looked just as fucking poor as Luque barring one game against some nobodies in Europe. THROW HIM IN DA RESERVES GLENN! Erm, no, cos that would be unfairly victimising your own signing instead of Souness'! Couldn't have that could we!

Good, and I hope all off his 3 shit striker signings get injured too. It'll teach the stupid thick clueless bastard a lesson. Martins has looked just as ****ing poor as Luque barring one game against some nobodies in Europe. THROW HIM IN DA RESERVES GLENN! Erm, no, cos that would be unfairly victimising your own signing instead of Souness'! Couldn't have that could we!

I hope we get relegated and go bust, that will teach the fucking Glenn Roeder and Fat Freddie Shepherd.

Genius  :thup:

Guest thompers

Good, and I hope all off his 3 shit striker signings get injured too. It'll teach the stupid thick clueless bastard a lesson. Martins has looked just as ****ing poor as Luque barring one game against some nobodies in Europe. THROW HIM IN DA RESERVES GLENN! Erm, no, cos that would be unfairly victimising your own signing instead of Souness'! Couldn't have that could we!

I hope we get relegated and go bust, that will teach the fucking Glenn Roeder and Fat Freddie Shepherd.

Genius  :thup:

Inevitable anyway with those two at the helm

Guest Gemmill

thompers basically a bullshit fountain tbh.  Making no sense, talking about wanting all of our strikers to be injured.  What a pillock.  Tenner says he reports me to the mods for calling him a pillock an'all.  bluebigrazz.gif

Guest thompers

thompers basically a bullshit fountain tbh.  Making no sense, talking about wanting all of our strikers to be injured.  What a pillock.  Tenner says he reports me to the mods for calling him a pillock an'all.  bluebigrazz.gif

We'd be equally toothless with or without any of the 'strikers'. None of them offer us anymore up front than a midfielder would, as none are good enough, so at the moment I don't give a shit if any of them get injured. We're going to lose constantly unless we sign players anyway so perhaps a few injuries will encourage some more buying, and perhaps the ones who do the signing might actually learn to buy more wisely after the recent farce of a transfer window.

thompers basically a bullshit fountain tbh. Making no sense, talking about wanting all of our strikers to be injured. What a pillock. Tenner says he reports me to the mods for calling him a pillock an'all. bluebigrazz.gif

We'd be equally toothless with or without any of the 'strikers'. None of them offer us anymore up front than a midfielder would, as none are good enough, so at the moment I don't give a shit if any of them get injured. We're going to lose constantly unless we sign players anyway so perhaps a few injuries will encourage some more buying, and perhaps the ones who do the signing might actually learn to buy more wisely after the recent farce of a transfer window.

thompers are you really as stupid as you sound? you say you couldnt give a shit if any of our strikers get's injured?

it's piss fickle fans like you who are making this club shit! I bet you boo every tiome a player gives the ball away, " I he's shit wish he was dead me, sack them all & sign henry & rooney"  & when do you expect us to sign these players you fool, like it or not were stuck with this lot until january, get behind your team & stop being a cock! YOU FUCKING MORON!!

thompers basically a bullshit fountain tbh. Making no sense, talking about wanting all of our strikers to be injured. What a pillock. Tenner says he reports me to the mods for calling him a pillock an'all. bluebigrazz.gif

thompers are you really as stupid as you sound? you say you couldnt give a shit if any of our strikers get's injured?

it's piss fickle fans like you who are making this club shit! I bet you boo every tiome a player gives the ball away, " I he's shit wish he was dead me, sack them all & sign henry & rooney"  & when do you expect us to sign these players you fool, like it or not were stuck with this lot until january, get behind your team & stop being a cock! YOU ****ING MORON!!

So we should reward a player for not being good enough, and pretend he is?

Excellent.......hurrah, Bramble, you are a defensive Collosus.

it's piss fickle fans like you who are making this club shit! I bet you boo every tiome a player gives the ball away, " I he's shit wish he was dead me, sack them all & sign henry & rooney"  & when do you expect us to sign these players you fool, like it or not were stuck with this lot until january, get behind your team & stop being a cock! YOU ****ING MORON!!

So we should reward a player for not being good enough, and pretend he is?

Excellent.......hurrah, Bramble, you are a defensive Collosus.

who said owt about rewarding anyone? all I'm saying is wishing for one of your strikers (or infact all of them) to be injured is mental,

Do you seriously think anyone on these board's want's shola to be are first choice striker? No but he is FACT. & so far this season he's done ok. like I've said before I dont think shola is good enough for a top six team but at the min we are not a top six team?

I personally dont think Ameobi is good enough for the premiership. I think he is the reason players like Chopra and Lua Lua arent with us anymore, 2 players who would score more than ameobi over a season. See Chops got 2 against the mackems last night!!!!

I personally dont think Ameobi is good enough for the premiership. I think he is the reason players like Chopra and Lua Lua arent with us anymore, 2 players who would score more than ameobi over a season. See Chops got 2 against the mackems last night!!!!

Aye if only Shola would score 2 against the Makems  :roll:

Guest thompers

Did the ball ricochet off Chopra and just happened to go into the net?

Werent both Shola goals well timed headers?

Guest thompers

You're right. They weren't.

Er yes they were actually.

Commentary from the game:

"Once again he scores from a towering header"

Guest thompers

Er yes they were actually.

Errr, one was an attempted header and it actually came off either his shoulder or back, if you just check them out and then come back with a humble apology.