Shola Out For Season - Oliver

Karjala

Guest thompers

Can I be the first to say.

****ING GET THE **** IN.

Aye great that, no strikers.

Magic.

Shola injured or fit, we have no strikers.

Play Harper up front, be more effective.

Bascially some up how far some peoples head goes up their arse when they have it in for a player. Im sure Shola got lucky every goal he has scored since Roeder took over  :thup:

That pretty much explains it, because there's no doubting that he's a fucking diabolical footballer.

Guest thompers

Im sure Shola got lucky every goal he has scored since Roeder took over  :thup:

kidding aside... for most of them, actually yeah!! :lol:

To the point where the linesman felt sorry for the poor cunt when he was stood offside, so didn't raise the flag... :lol:

Guest thompers

Seriously though, can you remember Shola crafting himself out a goal? A goal scored because of Shola? I can't.

All I seem to recollect about the goals he scores is that a schoolboy could have scored in the same situation.

And in other areas of his game... :lol:

Seriously though, can you remember Shola crafting himself out a goal? A goal scored because of Shola? I can't.

All I seem to recollect about the goals he scores is that a schoolboy could have scored in the same situation.

I remember shola scoring goals and i also remember a very good assist for Parker this season.

WE NEED FUCKING GOALS, I DON'T CARE IF THEY COME OF THE PLAYERS ARSES!

Shola is the only one since Roeder took over who has looked like putting them away on a regular basis so how some are happy he is injured is beyond me!

This thread is hilarious.

Everyone knows Shola isn't very good and we deserve better. However, this season he's scored more goals than anyone else and in case people didn't notice, we can't sign anyone else until January. What exactly is there to be happy about?

This thread is hilarious.

Everyone knows Shola isn't very good and we deserve better. However, this season he's scored more goals than anyone else and in case people didn't notice, we can't sign anyone else until January. What exactly is there to be happy about?

Agreed,

It's not like Shola being in the first XI is holding back a truly brilliant player.

Guest thompers

I remember shola scoring goals and i also remember a very good assist for Parker this season.

Shola is the only one since Roeder took over who has looked like putting them away on a regular basis so how some are happy he is injured is beyond me!

WELL MAYBE WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO RESORT TO USING PLAYER'S ARSES TO SCORE THE GOALS IF THERE WASN'T A £10M SPANIARD IN THE RESERVES, NOT HAVING BEEN GIVEN APPROPRIATE OPPORTUNITIES, WHILST THERES A LANKY FUCKFACED UNABLE PIECE OF HORSETURD UP FRONT!

If only for the fact that he's one of our taller players, we'll miss him. I think he gets more stick than he deserves. He's one of the only strikers we have available, how can losing him be a good thing?

Guest thompers

If only for the fact that he's one of our taller players, we'll miss him. I think he gets more stick than he deserves. He's one of the only strikers we have available, how can losing him be a good thing?

Aye, tall and fucking shit in the air. Cracking.

Guest Geordiesned

WELL MAYBE WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO RESORT TO USING PLAYER'S ARSES TO SCORE THE GOALS IF THERE WASN'T A £10M SPANIARD IN THE RESERVES, NOT HAVING BEEN GIVEN APPROPRIATE OPPORTUNITIES, WHILST THERES A LANKY FUCKFACED UNABLE PIECE OF HORSETURD UP FRONT!

Yes, you're quite right. Now that you've put it in block capitals it all slots into place. What were we all thinking about questioning such reasoned debate?

:lol:

Guest thompers

Yes, youre quite right. Now that you've put it in block capitals it all slots into place. What were we all thinking about questioning such reasoned debate.

Obviously the block capitals were in response to the block capitals in the post in which I was responding to.

Thanks, love Thompers xXx

WE NEED ****ING GOALS, I DON'T CARE IF THEY COME OF THE PLAYERS ARSES!

Yes, youre quite right. Now that you've put it in block capitals it all slots into place. What were we all thinking about questioning such reasoned debate.

how these people even swith the computer on is something im still trying to work out!

Guest thompers

For those who are probably just finishing themselves off over the news, please tell me who exactly in our squad has looked more likely to get us goals since Roeder took over?

How do we know, when they haven't been given the appropriate chances?

Guest thompers

WE NEED ****ING GOALS, I DON'T CARE IF THEY COME OF THE PLAYERS ARSES!

how these people even swith the computer on is something im still trying to work out!

Aye, cos somebody who rates Shola obviously is the IQ King!!!

It's about having options and Shola was one we could call on when we have very few available. With injurues, they're getting fewer by the day. We have a team of oompa lumpas, any kind of height is a bonus surely, even if he isn't the best in the air.

Guest Geordiesned

Obviously the block capitals were in response to the block capitals in the post in which I was responding to.

Thanks, love Thompers xXx

Oh, ok then. In which case, shut up with your non-sensical shite! :lol:

For those who are probably just finishing themselves off over the news, please tell me who exactly in our squad has looked more likely to get us goals since Roeder took over?

Nope you have won me over, we defo should have dropped Shola when he was scoring an average of a goal every other game for that lazy spaniards who has never looked arsed!

:thup:

Guest thompers

Nope you have won me over, we defo should have dropped Shola when he was scoring an average of a goal every other game for that lazy spaniards who has never looked arsed!

:thup:

Cos Shola is the SPRINTING KING. Never fucking stops that lad. Luque is PURE lazy and shola's work ethic is 10/10!

You win I lose, off to watch the soaps! Ciao!

I can foresee the op being postponed if only so nufc.co.uk can reel out the "The Sho must go On!" headline for the umpteenth time.