Shola Out For Season - Oliver

Karjala

Guest thompers

Anyone who thinks that this is good news doesn't have a fucking clue about football.

Anyone that thinks he has any place on a football pitch at ANYONES expense doesn't have a fucking clue about football or any eyesight whatsoever.

Guest thompers

Anyone who thinks that this is good news doesn't have a fucking clue about football.

I'll gladly take that hit tbh. I sure as hell hope this is true  :celb:

Me too :D

The op should of been done the day after the last game of the season, then we'd be getting him back round about now.

He's been no use carrying this injury (considering he needs all the help he can get), so it would of worked out better for us missing him now, and getting him later.

Its unbelievable we've done this, un-fuking-real how our club could risk a players future and leave us short of cover at the same time.

All summer NUFC knew about this, and all summer they did fuk all. But why am i surprised? They knew for a full year Shearer was going to retire, and the whole summer Owen was out injured and we did fuk all apart from put our eggs in one basket yet again, the big fuking mistake we made last season with Owen!

This club sometimes baffles me. Its pathetic, beyond pathetic, i don't know a single club out there as badly ran and managed yet still remains in top flight, but i think finally, this season we could feel what has been coming under Sheephead, relegation.

We don't deserve to remain at the top level, jokes like us deserve to be put down, its just a shame the fans have been played by a cunt for the last ten years; being fleeced due to their loyalty, passion and hope of being something one day.

Fukin fed up of this shit.

Anyone who thinks that this is good news doesn't have a ****ing clue about football.

Anyone that thinks he has any place on a football pitch at ANYONES expense doesn't have a ****ing clue about football or any eyesight whatsoever.

Top scorer tbh.

Guest thompers

The op should of been done the day after the last game of the season, then we'd be getting him back round about now.

He's been no use carrying this injury (considering he needs all the help he can get), so it would of worked out better for us missing him now, and getting him later.

Its unbelievable we've done this, un-fuking-real how our club could risk a players future and leave us short of cover at the same time.

All summer NUFC knew about this, and all summer they did fuk all. But why am i surprised? They knew for a full year Shearer was going to retire, and the whole summer Owen was out injured and we did fuk all apart from put our eggs in one basket yet again, the big fuking mistake we made last season with Owen!

This club sometimes baffles me. Its pathetic, beyond pathetic, i don't know a single club out there as badly ran and managed yet still remains in top flight, but i think finally, this season we could feel what has been coming under Sheephead, relegation.

We don't deserve to remain at the top level, jokes like us deserve to be put down, its just a shame the fans have been played by a cunt for the last ten years; being fleeced due to their loyalty, passion and hope of being something one day.

Shola, that fucking heap of dogshit that leads our line gets injured and you react this angrily? Wow.

Guest thompers

Anyone who thinks that this is good news doesn't have a ****ing clue about football.

Anyone that thinks he has any place on a football pitch at ANYONES expense doesn't have a ****ing clue about football or any eyesight whatsoever.

Top scorer tbh.

Aye, exactly. Reknowned for being a big goalscoring team this season, aren't we.

seconded

Shola, that fucking heap of dogshit that leads our line gets injured and you react this angrily? Wow.

Get injured?

Its not like its just happened, if it did, i'd be well that our luck.

No, he's been injured for the past 9months, and the club did fuk all about it, ran him into the ground, and now are totally fuked.

This club needs to be bought ASAP, it cannot survive with that fat shit in charge or his docile cheap option puppet.

Top scorer tbh.

still a heap of shit, that spends more time slowing down play and breaking down our own attacks than being productive. Most Premierleague strikers given the ridiculous kind of freedom he's enjoyed here would manage to knock up a few goals.

Top scorer tbh.

Aye, exactly. Reknowned for being a big goalscoring team this season, aren't we.

If he hadn't played this season... that's 5 goals less isn' t it.

He was second only to Shearer in the scoring charts n'all. And it's been like that for a few seasons.

Guest thompers

Top scorer tbh.

He was second only to Shearer in the scoring charts n'all. And it's been like that for a few seasons.

No it isn't 5 fucking goals less for fucking crying out loud. If he hadn't played, the games wouldn't pan out in an identical fashion but with Shola absent. For fuck sake.

Guest Geordiesned

Top scorer tbh.

No it isn't 5 fucking goals less for fucking crying out loud. If he hadn't played, the games wouldn't pan out in an identical fashion but with Shola absent. For fuck sake.

:bigbro:

Guest thompers

Top scorer tbh.

:bigbro:

agreed

Guest thompers

Can I be the first to say.

****ING GET THE **** IN.

Aye great that, no strikers.

Magic.

Shola injured or fit, we have no strikers.

Play Harper up front, be more effective.

Can I be the first to say.

****ING GET THE **** IN.

Aye great that, no strikers.

Magic.

Shola injured or fit, we have no strikers.

Play Harper up front, be more effective.

Bascially some up how far some peoples head goes up their arse when they have it in for a player. Im sure Shola got lucky every goal he has scored since Roeder took over  :thup: