Shola Out For Season - Oliver

Karjala

For those who are probably just finishing themselves off over the news, please tell me who exactly in our squad has looked more likely to get us goals since Roeder took over?

How do we know, when they haven't been given the appropriate chances?

Nope you have won me over, we defo should have dropped Shola when he was scoring an average of a goal every other game for that lazy spaniards who has never looked arsed!

:thup:

Cos Shola is the SPRINTING KING. Never ****ing stops that lad. Luque is PURE lazy and shola's work ethic is 10/10!

You win I lose, off to watch the soaps! Ciao!

He works harder than Luque and plays through blisters and injuries that Luque probably wouldnt even leave the home for so gets my vote!

Guest thompers

For those who are probably just finishing themselves off over the news, please tell me who exactly in our squad has looked more likely to get us goals since Roeder took over?

Nope you have won me over, we defo should have dropped Shola when he was scoring an average of a goal every other game for that lazy spaniards who has never looked arsed!

Cos Shola is the SPRINTING KING. Never ****ing stops that lad. Luque is PURE lazy and shola's work ethic is 10/10!

He works harder than Luque and plays through blisters and injuries that Luque probably wouldnt even leave the home for so gets my vote!

Well I'll play through injury too. Drop Shay and put BIG THOMPERS between the sticks! Actual ability aside!

You kidding? Shola is even lazier than Luque, for f**ks sake. Feels like somewhere it was made up that Shola works hard, when in fact, he has a worse workrate than Harper!

Guest Gemmill

Anyone who thinks that this is good news doesn't have a ****ing clue about football.

true

but if Luque gets his chance because of this...............

Yeah that would be great cos he's DEAD good.

Fucking morons on here celebrating at the prospect of one of our very few strikers being out for the season.

Guest thompers

Anyone who thinks that this is good news doesn't have a ****ing clue about football.

true

Fucking morons on here celebrating at the prospect of one of our very few strikers being out for the season.

Was that sarcastic? He's obviously good if he is a Spanish international as opposed to someone who was scouted simply because he stood out like a sore thumb visually, being one of few Geordies to come from a different background. That's the only reason I can think of why this piece of shit has made it as a professional footballer. It should be investigated by Lord Whathisface because how he did make it is just a joke. He simple lacks any ability WHATSOEVER. I don't even think he'd perform at pub team level.

This season has just gone from bad to worse and is now a complete and utter CRISIS as far as I am concerned. We are now going to have nobody in the team who will score regular goals in the team until January so we are well and truely in a relegation battle now. Absolute f**kin shambles this season has now become and does anyone have faith in us to score against Sheff Utd?

Guest nufcandy

This season has just gone from bad to worse and is now a complete and utter CRISIS as far as I am concerned. We are now going to have nobody in the team who will score regular goals in the team until January so we are well and truely in a relegation battle now. Absolute f**kin shambles this season has now become and does anyone have faith in us to score against Sheff Utd?

me....arnt i stupid!

me....arnt i stupid!

I bet you thought we'd score against Charlton too didn't you  bluelaugh.gif

Guest nufcandy

me....arnt i stupid!

I bet you thought we'd score against Charlton too didn't you bluelaugh.gif

you mean we didnt?! bugger :)

nah i wasnt that pished before the game like and me seat in the leazes isnt that far away from the action ;)

Guest Gemmill

true

Was that sarcastic? He's obviously good if he is a Spanish international as opposed to someone who was scouted simply because he stood out like a sore thumb visually, being one of few Geordies to come from a different background. That's the only reason I can think of why this piece of shit has made it as a professional footballer. It should be investigated by Lord Whathisface because how he did make it is just a joke. He simple lacks any ability WHATSOEVER. I don't even think he'd perform at pub team level.

Aye he plays regular for Spain does wor Albert.  I wouldn't be surprised if he never turns out for them again tbh.  Your patter about Shola is at its usual standard btw.

Guest thompers

true

Aye he plays regular for Spain does wor Albert.  I wouldn't be surprised if he never turns out for them again tbh.  Your patter about Shola is at its usual standard btw.

Aye, your right, he did play regular before he joined the biggest joke of a club in the Premiership since Sunderland. So what attributes do you believe Shola displayed for our good old ever so competent and reliable scouts to say "WOW LET'S SNAP HIM UP!" ?

It's great news about Shola, I hope he never plays for us again. But, you can't blame FF and GR for getting us into this, surely they can't have known a couple of years ago that Shearer would be retiring and that we might need a replacement,  Two fukcing years and no replacement lined up, it beggars belief

Boumsong is a French international defender, lets sign him up.

You are right Gemmill, usual patter "no ability at all, would struggle in a pub team blah blah blah".

Of course 3 managers just let him stay in the side because he was a geordie, thats why that Geordie Bramble is getting games ahead of Taylor.

It's great news about Shola, I hope he never plays for us again. But, you can't blame FF and GR for getting us into this, surely they can't have known a couple of years ago that Shearer would be retiring and that we might need a replacement, Two fukcing years and no replacement lined up, it beggars belief

You certainly can blame FF. Sir Bob saw this situation coming and wanted to bring in Shearer's replacement. Freddie didn't back him. Shearer wanted to play as a first team regular right up to the point of his retirement, and Souness got the job because he was a fan of Shearer's and was prepared to let that happen.

Another MONUMENTAL fuck up by NUFC. This ranks amongst the best of them, the lad's needed the op for three fucking years.

The only thing stupider than that is people being happy that our striker crisis is now ten times worse. I can't believe there are people this brainless.

Guest puretoon

Shola is the biggest load of crap ever! for some unknown reason all the managers seems to 'love Shola'-why??? as said, he wouldn't get a game for a sunday pub team-no dissrespect to pub teams.

I'm another one who think's this is great news too. He's the laziest player at this club. He's played practically non stop for this club for years now and has done sweet F**k all.

One question that no one's asked is why doesn't GR play the reserves?? surely to goodness they've strikers playing??? at least the reserves will give it 100%!

BRING IN THE RESERVES!! whats the point of having a multi million £ accademy coaching young 'uns if they're not going to use them?????

The toon'll regret selling Chopra and not giving him a chance at all.

Guest thompers

You are right Gemmill, usual patter "no ability at all, would struggle in a pub team blah blah blah".

Of course 3 managers just let him stay in the side because he was a geordie, thats why that Geordie Bramble is getting games ahead of Taylor.

Boumsong just needed someone commanding next to him to tell him what to do. Shola looks shit regardless of who he's playing with.

Boumsong just needed someone commanding next to him to tell him what to do. Shola looks shit regardless of who he's playing with.

True, Shola looks shit. But regarding our striker options, he's essential to us. Sad reality.

Just had a further look at the Chronicle. Shola should have had his op in the closed season. That he didnt probably indicates no takers or no money  & we sols Chopra.

Currently we have Sibierski and Luque. Roeder has no choice, play Luque.

Seriously he has options and if Luque is not one of them there is something very strange going on.

Just had a further look at the Chronicle. Shola should have had his op in the closed season. That he didnt probably indicates no takers or no money  & we sols Chopra.

Currently we have Sibierski and Luque. Roeder has no choice, play Luque.

Seriously he has options and if Luque is not one of them there is something very strange going on.

We didn't sell Chopra we offered him a new one year deal which he turned down and left us on a free.

Get in!!!  I'm so glad shola's out maybe if were lucky scott parker could break a leg or even better emre , duff & moore could all get into a fight & stab each other??

now it gives all are other top class strikers a chance to stake a claim.

honestly people who are glad shola's out are thick, like it or not he's are no1 striker & we will miss him

I'm sure some people on these board's want newcastle to do crap just so they can say I told you so!