Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

They should sing for their team instead of booing the referee...

Have you ever been to a football match?  :kasper:

Aye i'm a season ticket holder since 4 years in Hanover... In Germany the referees were never been booed of the supporters!

You mean to tell me that in Germany the masses silently endure the whims of a megalomaniac?

Get the fuck out of here.

(safety  :razz:)

Personally, I haven't been to a football match unless I've screamed something obscene/booed at an official, usually the linesman who stands right in front of where I sit for goal kicks on the opposing side, they're usually all shit anyway.

Guest The German

You mean to tell me that in Germany the masses silently endure the whims of a megalomaniac?

Get the f*** out of here.

(safety  :razz:)

very good :lol:

That's not that wrong. Ofcourse the crowd is reacting. But far less then this is in England like...

Get the f*** out of here.

(safety :razz:)

very good :lol:

That's not that wrong. Ofcourse the crowd is reacting. But far less then this is in England like...

This is a massive match, mate. I'm sure if Hanover were playing a match to get closer to the top of the league, you'd let the ref hear it as long as you saw fit.

Guest The German

But our stadium is nearly NEVER sold out and we are playing more s**t then we have ever before. N'Gog coming in for Liverpool. If he's as bad as El Zahr then good night!

Howard Webb is a f***ing tosser. 

Best ref in the prem imo. Not seen this one mind.

He's been awful this match.  Two very questionable calls on Adebayor.

Been consistently the best for the last couple of years, bound to have the odd nightmare. Not that that condones it, just inevitable.

Guest The German

But our stadium is nearly NEVER sold out and we are playing more s**t then we have ever before. N'Gog coming in for Liverpool. If he's as bad as El Zahr then good night!

Try booing to stay awake during the match, then. 

No I'm standing in the Ultras ranks. It's not about booing your team or the referee there. El Zahr nearly scored. Nearly...

Howard Webb is a f***ing tosser. 

Best ref in the prem imo. Not seen this one mind.

He's been awful this match.  Two very questionable calls on Adebayor.

Been consistently the best for the last couple of years, bound to have the odd nightmare. Not that that condones it, just inevitable.

Aye, but don't impose yourself on such a massive match.  Do it versus Wigan. 

Commentator says that cheering Eboue restores his faith in humanity. Jesus Christ.

Fucking hell man.  :lol:

Safety :razz:!

:lol: Wenger looks pissed. It's crazy how good this team would be with Henry.

Guest The German

f***ing hell man.  :lol:

even funnier the second time I read it.  :lol:

What a legend  :iamatwat:

oh, and Man City 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh, and Man City 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this.

:lol: