Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

YET ANOTHER terrible weekend for results, if everton dont win. bloody hell, when are we ever gonna get a break??

On the other hand, none of the other sides chasing a top 8 spot won except Man City.

Other? We're chasing 17th.

YET ANOTHER terrible weekend for results, if everton dont win. bloody hell, when are we ever gonna get a break??

On the other hand, none of the other sides chasing a top 8 spot won except Man City.

Other? We're chasing 17th.

If someone had told you we'd have been 5 points off a European place after a third of the season in July, would you have thought we'd be in with a shout of top-8?

This team aint in a European fight.

The squad's worthy of being in one, and some. But you're right in fairness, with things as they are, there isn't a hope in hell's chance of us getting anywhere near Europe.

None of the top 10 won this week, thats never happened in the premier league.... this is such a crazy season. I can't believe we are only 5 points off 7th! If only we had a bit of consistencey and won a few games we'd be in the top 10 easy.

This team aint in a European fight.

The squad's worthy of being in one, and some. But you're right in fairness, with things as they are, there isn't a hope in hell's chance of us getting anywhere near Europe.

You say that, and yet let's go back to one little moment at Goodison this season. Last 10 minutes at 2-2, if N'Zogbia put that chance away, we'd have 16 points, Everton would have 18.

That one chance doesn't make us not in a European battle, in the same way we're still looking at the bottom three, just like every single club from Hull down to WBA are doing.

I'm sure several teams could use the whole "ooo, what about the chance that XXX missed..." criteria.

It didn't go in, and we are where we are on merit imo.

That was the point I'm making though. If that one kick of a ball had went in, I'm sure a fair few on here would be looking at us 3 points off a European place and saying we could challenge for Europe.

So just because we missed that doesn't mean we're not in it.

I'm sure several teams could use the whole "ooo, what about the chance that XXX missed..." criteria.

It didn't go in, and we are where we are on merit imo.

Yeah i agree. Its taking those chances that makes you a good team, and as results show we haven't. At least we can live in hope that should some click with our lot and we start winning more than not we've got a lot still to play for.