Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Guest Heneage

Local Hero did you see Palace's second the chip that was a sublime goal!

Anyone know how Pattison is doing at Norwich I noticed he got his first goal against Forest.

Do you honestly give a f***? :lol:

Yeah!:lol:

I was curious after seeing his drunk driving exploits. A cousin of mine on the side of the family i've met once in my 20 years, was friends with him since they were like 8 or 9. And I think if I remember right the aunty (My nans sister) who i'd never met bought him a pair of boots or something, I just remember seeing him at the funeral.

Guest Jawesome

Local Hero did you see Palace's second the chip that was a sublime goal!

Aye, John Oster, great goal.

Does he still look about 12 years old?

Anyone else seriously bored ofr the Brummie teams? Every single year they seem to be involved in the transition of relegation/promotion - often going both ways. Yawnfest.

Like Villa?

No, like Birmingham, West Brom and Wolves mostly.

The Pompey game makes me hideously jealous at how we didn't get to play a real giant of world football last year.

On the same note in all our many seasons in the Waffa since 94 the biggest team i think we played would be Marseille. Played a hell of a lot of mediocre teams

Edit: Probably AS Roma

The Pompey game makes me hideously jealous at how we didn't get to play a real giant of world football last year.

On the same note in all our many seasons in the Waffa since 94 the biggest team i think we played would be Marseille. Played a hell of a lot of mediocre teams

PSV, Sporting Lisbon & Fenerbahce aren't bad mind. We played probably the strongest PSV side in years.

PSV, Sporting Lisbon & Fenerbahce aren't bad mind. We played probably the strongest PSV side in years.

Those teams are the class of the UEFA Cup in all honesty. I don't really know what people are expecting.

Still teams you'd expect us to be beat though. Classic UEFA cup teams really. Not quite good enough for the CL - often dropping in from the groups.

True fact.

Zilina drew with Prague today. If Hamburg win or draw (0-0 at HT), Villa are through, with two games to play. Bit silly.

The Waffa group stage is a waste of everybodies time. Going to be even worse next year. Just make it knock out from the start.