Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

How long has ONeil been at Villa? Is this his 3rd full season?

This is his third season.

What I am most happy about is that we're playing badly at the moment (Everton away, today) and still picking up three points.

First half we were quite good, and could easily have been two up at the break. Second we were shite.

Who fucking cares. Third in the league. I'll take that.

Like the tenth game that I've seen Villa this season and thought "wtf is all this commotion about? They're average".

Only twice this season have we played as well as we did very frequently last year.

If we start playing for the rest of the season as well as we did last year - and it really could happen - then God knows what we could do.

Liverpool are top of the league, and have looked absolutely average most of the season.

Like the tenth game that I've seen Villa this season and thought "wtf is all this commotion about? They're average".

Only twice this season have we played as well as we did very frequently last year.

If we start playing for the rest of the season as well as we did last year - and it really could happen - then God knows what we could do.

Liverpool are top of the league, and have looked absolutely average most of the season.

id love to see villa put in a genuine title challage, like you say Liverpool are top without being out of this world and Villa are up there without playing to the standard they can week in week out, anythings possible this season..

id love to see villa put in a genuine title challage, like you say Liverpool are top without being out of this world and Villa are up there without playing to the standard they can week in week out, anythings possible this season..

I personally want to see Villa crash and burn.

One less throat we need to stamp on on our way up the table.

for them to crash and burn it would mean teams like the ones around us beating them, im happy for the top 5-6 to beat as many teams as possible

If they finish in a CL spot though, there's the danger of them strengthening their team with a top class player or two instead of buying more squad players who won't really take their first team forward immediately.

Guest optimistic nit

for them to crash and burn it would mean teams like the ones around us beating them, im happy for the top 5-6 to beat as many teams as possible

If they finish in a CL spot though, there's the danger of them strengthening their team with a top class player or two instead of buying more squad players who won't really take their first team forward immediately.

what difference does it make? villa are streets ahead of us at the moment. i hope they finish 4th. we just need to concentrate on us, make us into a team again and then we can think about how our rivals are doing.

What on earth is Jones celebration about?

Cisse 10m bid from us?

Id rather we tried Bullard and McGeady (plus Duff), a far better way to spend £10million. Infact when we only have about £10 to £15 million to spent i find it bizarre a fan wants us to blow nearly all of it on a striker.