Maintenance Updates

Guest SteveRawlinson

No issues so far for me, anyone else had anything?

There's about 180 people online at the moment.

Are we really at full numbers, because I can remember times when the list of users would be much longer during an away games. Are people being dumb and not updating their bookmarks, or has there been a mass exodus?

The who's online list has been amended to 10mins from 15mins, so that accounts for a lot of it.

Guest SteveRawlinson

No error messages, but it's painfully slow. A good 25-30 seconds loading for every page.

Hmm, I'm getting more or less instant responses and I'm refreshing the match thread every few seconds. If anyone else is seeing slowness please let me know.

Yorkie-Geordie, do you know your IP address?

steve

Guest SteveRawlinson

Definitely getting slower now. I can see exactly what's happening, I'll give you full details later Dave/Rich.

steve

Guest SteveRawlinson

I'm still interested to hear if anyone has seen any actual errors - other than it getting slower in the last ten minutes or so.

steve

I had problems with it taking ages to load pages (shut up dave) at times but that may have been because I was using my bandwidth for other things.  And before GM mentions it, my firewall was disabled.

I had problems with it taking ages to load pages (shut up dave) at times but that may have been because I was using my bandwidth for other things.  And before GM mentions it, my firewall was disabled.

What about your Packet ?

Dorty bastid! They should lock your sort up and throw away the key. :hmm:

If it was slow for people there that was my bad. Just messing about with something to make sure it still didn't work. It doesn't.

Nowt that affects anything other than Admin maintenance though. Nowt to worry about.

Aye, that was me again! Just needed to alter the database username, so it led to a brief few seconds of downtime while it re-aligned itself.

Thought I would get away with it. Literally 2 seconds.

Search drop down thing doesn't work on the index page.

It's a Firefox thing that, mate; seems to struggle with the news fader. Open the link in a new tab to get around it.

It works fine in IE.