Maintenance Updates

Guest SteveRawlinson

Having some real speed issues with this site today, some pages are taking 3 minutes to load.

The forum or the website itself? The website was still a bit topsy-turvy this morning but should be alright now.

The forum shouldn't have been affected at all. Anyone else have issues?

Having some real speed issues with this site today, some pages are taking 3 minutes to load.

The forum or the website itself? The website was still a bit topsy-turvy this morning but should be alright now.

The forum shouldn't have been affected at all. Anyone else have issues?

It was the forum buts its ok now was horrendous yesterday morning though.  Honestly took 3 minutes for the pages to load

Is anyone else experiencing difficulty accessing the "New Posts" or "New Replies" options on the Quick Links drop down menu?

No. What's the problem?

This? http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,58002.msg1585405.html#msg1585405

Sometimes it's like that, aye. Like the menu is seethrough and you see the rolling news text behind it. But other times it just won't click - i.e. acts like there's no hyperlink embedded in the text.

Probably both Firefox issues I suspect.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Had this a few times along with the site slowing right down.

Weirdly just finished reading this thread and started getting the: "Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later." error.

Weirdly just finished reading this thread and started getting the: "Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later." error.

I closed my browser down when it slowed as I thought it was just me.