North East XI

James

This normally gets done pretty often but I think there have been quite a few transfers since the last one. If the NE had to submit a team (NUFC, mackems, smogs and local lower division sides) what would it be?

Just to make things a bit more intersesting, it has to be at least 1 player per PL team, and at least 1 player from the lower leagues.

This normally gets done pretty often but I think there have been quite a few transfers since the last one. If the NE had to submit a team (NUFC, mackems, smogs and local lower division sides) what would it be?

Just to make things a bit more intersesting, it has to be at least 1 player per PL team, and at least 1 player from the local leagues.

:doh:

Just to make things a bit more intersesting, it has to be at least 1 player per PL team, and at least 1 player from the local leagues.

Krul I think.

Guest sicko2ndbest

krul

beye colo wheater pogatez? (major shortage of lb's)

jonas malranque barton downing

cisse martins

You need a lower league player.

:lol: Sometimes I start writing one word then accidentally type something different.

The word local is probably in the top ten most used nouns in my recent coursework.

given

cisse martins

James, I'm not one of these twats who's always on your back, but fucking hell man - sometimes I can see why you get the stick you do :lol:

given

cisse martins

James, I'm not one of these twats who's always on your back, but fucking hell man - sometimes I can see why you get the stick you do :lol:

I still don't know what I've done!

Making people choose a North East XI with an inclusion from the lower divisions :lol:

As though it makes it "more interesting", then you pick Krul and then you tell someone else they "need" a lower league player in their selection.

It's making me chuckle.

Making people choose a North East XI with an inclusion from the lower divisions :lol:

As though it makes it "more interesting", then you pick Krul and then you tell someone else they "need" a lower league player in their selection.

It's making me chuckle.

:lol: sorry, my knowledge of north east teams outside of the big three is useless I'm afraid.

It's making me chuckle.

:lol: sorry, my knowledge of north east teams outside of the big three is useless I'm afraid.

Isn't Krul on loan at Carlisle? In the North-West?

It's making me chuckle.

Isn't Krul on loan at Carlisle? In the North-West?

SHIT!

:lol:

Guest Stephen927

It's making me chuckle.

He's contracted to NUFC anyways, so try again smart arse. ;)  :lol:

I'm not gonna pretend I know anything about any of the teams in the north east except Toon, scum and Smogs, so I'll pick from them three.

Also bear in mind my selection is not just a best 11, but an 11 I think would have a good balance, as a lot of these best 11 teams although good on paper would be s*** on the pitch.

Given

Beye - Coloccini - Wheater - McCartney

Malbranque - Barton - Digard - Tuncay

Cisse - Owen

Substitutes - Harper, Bassong, Diouf, Arca, Downing, Mido, Martins

It's making me chuckle.

He's contracted to NUFC anyways, so try again smart arse. ;)  :lol:

I'm not gonna pretend I know anything about any of the teams in the north east except Toon, scum and Smogs, so I'll pick from them three.

Also bear in mind my selection is not just a best 11, but an 11 I think would have a good balance, as a lot of these best 11 teams although good on paper would be s*** on the pitch.

Given

Beye - Coloccini - Wheater - McCartney

Malbranque - Barton - Digard - Tuncay

Cisse - Owen

Substitutes - Harper, Bassong, Diouf, Arca, Downing, Mido, Martins

this.

not putting lower league players in:

given

beye   coloccini   wheater   bassong

jonas  malbranque  barton   downing

owen  tuncay

martins and pogatetz just miss out. really wanted to put a tall striker in there but theres only ameobi, jones and mido.......damn!

subs: gordon, pogatetz, guthrie, arca, martins, cisse, jones

Guest LucaAltieri

Given

Beye  Coloccini Bassong Enrique

Tuncay Barton Digard  Jonas

Cisse  Owen

:lol: Sometimes I start writing one word then accidentally type something different.

The word local is probably in the top ten most used nouns in my recent coursework.

The word local isn't a noun, unless your coursework is all about pubs.