2009 Under 21 EURO's

Kasper

You do realize that we were 3-0 under and that most teams would have given up though?

If it was the other way around England would never have responded the same way.

:lol:

Whatever helps you to sleep at night!

WIN

That was absolutely brilliant :lol:

Was working, and we had a bunch of Swedish fans in for the game. Everyone had stopped giving a shit at 3-0, people went outside for a chat instead of watching the game. Then when they got one back, about half of them seemed to be interested again, and when it went 3-2 the place was packed again. At 3-3 everyone went absolutely mental, as if they'd won the bloody World Cup. You should have seen how fucking smug they were, going "it's not that much fun now, is it?!" even though I, or any other English fan in the pub, had barely said a word when we scored. Then in Extra Time they just got more and more smug for each and every minute ("Not looking good this, eh?! ;)") and when Milner slipped up I swear some of their lips touched their ears of because they had such a smug look on their face. Then when they missed their penalty and lost the game... :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

I thought you were Swedish Towelie? Danish?

Aye, I'm half Swedish, half English. Lived in Sweden all my life, always supported England though. Can't stand the Swedish national team.

You do realize that we were 3-0 under and that most teams would have given up though?

If it was the other way around England would never have responded the same way.

:lol: Who cares man? Fact is, Swedes were acting like they'd won the Champions League and the World Cup, when in fact they were level in a semi final in a kids tournament :lol:

Just shows how passionate the fans are, would be funny to see the reaction of the English supporters if they would have lost, police would have a lot to do to say the least.

Nobody here cares.

Your a falling country though, makes me sleep better.  :lol:

Eh? If our under 21s have got to the semi final and now the final, and our national team have actually started to win, how are we falling? Or do you just mean the country in general is shit?

Just shows how passionate the fans are, would be funny to see the reaction of the English supporters if they would have lost, police would have a lot to do to say the least.

Nobody here cares.

Your a falling country though, makes me sleep better.  :lol:

Eh? If our under 21s have got to the semi final and now the final, and our national team have actually started to win, how are we falling? Or do you just mean the country in general is shit?

Exactly, we're undefeated and in the final in this tournament and got seven wins out of seven in the qualifiers. Don't get me wrong, I want Sweden to qualify, if nothing else for the buzz and the extra cash it will generate in my pockets, but how are Sweden doing in the qualifiers?

OMG UR ALL HOOLIGANS!!!11!!!

Marcus Berg is looking a prospect though, would serve us good in the championship.

Depressing, but he'll go to a better club than us. What's he got so far? Seven goals in four games? Even at this level, that's very impressive.

Nobody here cares.

Exactly. Shame on you.

To be honest: Sweden pissed all over England. The three goals in the first half were all down to individual mistakes and luck. We showed tremendous character in the second half and scored three brilliant goals. If players like Walcott, Richards, Milner and Agbonlahor are supposed to be the future of England, you're going to struggle.

Bitterly disappointed and somehow hurt eventhough it's the U21's,  but we're going to have one hell of a team in a couple of years time. Berg supposedly going to Chelsea and Bengtsson, Lustig, Elm, Svensson, Wernbloom, Harbuzi, Bajrami, Söder and Toivonen are all great prospects.

To be honest: Sweden pissed all over England. The three goals in the first half were all down to individual mistakes and luck. We showed tremendous character in the second half and scored three brilliant goals. If players like Walcott, Richards, Milner and Agbonlahor are supposed to be the future of England, you're going to struggle.

Bitterly disappointed and somehow hurt eventhough it's the U21's,  but we're going to have one hell of a team in a couple of years time. Berg supposedly going to Chelsea and Bengtsson, Lustig, Elm, Svensson, Wernbloom, Harbuzi, Bajrami, Söder and Toivonen are all great prospects.

England won.

That is all.

Guest foreverer

Marcus Berg is looking a prospect though, would serve us good in the championship.

Heard he is going to Ajax.

Shit pen like.

What round of the tournament was this again?

Semis.

Shit pen like.

What round of the tournament was this again?

Semis.

shut up man.

I'm trying to wind up the scandys.

Guest wshmag

nowt like blowing your own trumpet.

how can sweden have one hell of a team in the future if they have players that are error prone then?

nowt like blowing your own trumpet.

how can sweden have one hell of a team in the future if they have players that are error prone then?

Didn't mention the ones that were at fault for the goals. Also Bjärsmyr was off the pitch when Onouha scored the second. Wouldn't say any of the ones mentioned are error prone.

What is your assessment of Rasmus Elm? Is his talent obvious or is it just us Swedes? I can't remember the last time I saw a 20-year old play that mature...

Guest ObaStar

who's in the final????