2009 Under 21 EURO's

Kasper

Gibbs got raped by Sweden. Needs to buck his ideas up if England are going to win this.

Baffled as to why Muamba keeps getting picked ahead of Rodwell too, the lad can't pass a ball.

Guest Heneage

England playing rather poorly to be honest, they are keeping the ball but aren't testing the German keeper at all.

just had £5 on Castro to score first. £95 back :D

must be happy

aye. i went with £3 on Milner to score first and had a fiver left so with 5 mins to kick off i thought ill stick £5 on a german too and Castro's stats in the tournament looked good and at 18/1 thought why not :D

Guest Heneage

I'm wondering why Rodwell didn't start. Mind you Walcott's been a massive disappointment. He's a winger not a striker.

I'm wondering why Rodwell didn't start. Mind you Walcott's been a massive disappointment. He's a winger not a striker.

We were pretty much doomed when we had to play Walcott as a lone striker. He just couldn't hold the ball up at all.

The Germans were also a lot more confident on the ball. Too many of our players suffered from the usual British disease of passing the ball slightly behind their team-mate, through a lack of confidence in their technique. It makes such a difference to the momentum of an attack. If I were a coach, I would ban that kind of pass in training.

We were pretty much doomed when we had to play Walcott as a lone striker. He just couldn't hold the ball up at all.

The Germans were also a lot more confident on the ball. Too many of our players suffered from the usual British disease of passing the ball slightly behind their team-mate, through a lack of confidence in their technique. It makes such a difference to the momentum of an attack. If I were a coach, I would ban that kind of pass in training.

Not sure you could blame Walcott too much, yes he had a quiet game but th 5 man midfield Muamba, Noble, Cattermole, Milner and Johnson is pretty poor,  none of them exactly creative and can pick a pass in the way Uzil did for the Germans.

4-0. Oh dear.

Typical England.

When Pearce played his so-called B side they played germany off the park. The man is clueless.

Tbf, our performance was just awful last week and didn't reflect the real ability. Though two major European teams going into a final without a prolific striker shows that this type of player isn't as common as most club fans would like it to be.

Anyway...

Scott Loach?

http://www.izzm.de/public/Ha%20ha%202.jpg

Not sure you could blame Walcott too much, yes he had a quiet game but th 5 man midfield Muamba, Noble, Cattermole, Milner and Johnson is pretty poor,  none of them exactly creative and can pick a pass in the way Uzil did for the Germans.

Well, I'd agree. Like I said, our passing wasn't that great.

I picked out Walcott because I'm beginning to think he's a speed merchant and not much else. Tonight really exposed his limitations.