2009 Under 21 EURO's

Kasper

Haven't been able to watch this at all. Honestly, was the Hart booking right or a Home decision?

Home decisison TBH - was just doing the 'take the piss out of the bloke about to take the penalty' routine and got booked for it.

England may have been shite x 5, but bollocks, that's football for you.

Guest Micktoon

Well thats me there on Monday. Thats if I can get a bloody ticket, on sale the morra at one.

Perhaps not

And now I need to get a ticket. Any of you Swedish lads got any bright ideas

Guest Micktoon

Well thats me there on Monday. Thats if I can get a bloody ticket, on sale the morra at one.

Perhaps not

BUMP

Come you Swedish Toon fans. Speak Danish but I can´t make arse nor tit of the Stadium web page for the final. Any of you chaps help me get a couple of tickets on Monday, or tell me how the hell I can get hold of them. Taking into consideration it takes me 3.5 hours to drive and4 hours on the train, I'd like to make sure I've got tickets before setting off.

Guest Micktoon

Perhaps not

http://www.blocket.se/horby/U_21_final_england___i_malmo_22351071.htm?ca=15&w=3

http://www.blocket.se/jonkoping/U_21_final_22350836.htm?ca=15&w=3

http://www.blocket.se/lund/U_21_final_Malmo_New_Stadium_22337384.htm?ca=15&w=3

BUMP

Come you Swedish Toon fans. Speak Danish but I can´t make arse nor tit of the Stadium web page for the final. Any of you chaps help me get a couple of tickets on Monday, or tell me how the hell I can get hold of them. Taking into consideration it takes me 3.5 hours to drive and4 hours on the train, I'd like to make sure I've got tickets before setting off.

Thanks but have no clue how to use the site

Speaking of under 21's, Michael Johnson  :kasper: :kasper:

To think we offered £8m for him in February, the guy looks unrecognizable, gained so much weight

POIDH

SSN about 10 minutes ago, he's grown a impressive double chin

Guest Micktoon

Just thought you could see the numbers and call those person and maybe check out if they are available, when you see the numbers you just take away the zeros from the number and add the Swedish phone code to call them.

Example:

Telefon

linda: 0733220516 = 0046733220516

See?

Cheers Ill give that a go in the morning

Guest ObaStar

Speaking of under 21's, Michael Johnson  :kasper: :kasper:

To think we offered £8m for him in February, the guy looks unrecognizable, gained so much weight

POIDH

SSN about 10 minutes ago, he's grown a impressive double chin

picture?

That was absolutely brilliant :lol:

Was working, and we had a bunch of Swedish fans in for the game. Everyone had stopped giving a shit at 3-0, people went outside for a chat instead of watching the game. Then when they got one back, about half of them seemed to be interested again, and when it went 3-2 the place was packed again. At 3-3 everyone went absolutely mental, as if they'd won the bloody World Cup. You should have seen how fucking smug they were, going "it's not that much fun now, is it?!" even though I, or any other English fan in the pub, had barely said a word when we scored. Then in Extra Time they just got more and more smug for each and every minute ("Not looking good this, eh?! ;)") and when Milner slipped up I swear some of their lips touched their ears of because they had such a smug look on their face. Then when they missed their penalty and lost the game... :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

That was absolutely brilliant :lol:

Was working, and we had a bunch of Swedish fans in for the game. Everyone had stopped giving a shit at 3-0, people went outside for a chat instead of watching the game. Then when they got one back, about half of them seemed to be interested again, and when it went 3-2 the place was packed again. At 3-3 everyone went absolutely mental, as if they'd won the bloody World Cup. You should have seen how fucking smug they were, going "it's not that much fun now, is it?!" even though I, or any other English fan in the pub, had barely said a word when we scored. Then in Extra Time they just got more and more smug for each and every minute ("Not looking good this, eh?! ;)") and when Milner slipped up I swear some of their lips touched their ears of because they had such a smug look on their face. Then when they missed their penalty and lost the game... :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

I thought you were Swedish Towelie? Danish?