Stoke Fans

kane2005

15 Taxis full of stoke fans in Gateshead just got out in low fell about 30 minutes ago. One police officer is in hospital after being stabbed twice by 2 of the stoke lot.

According to a bar owner from low fell..;

Anyone else heard anything?

Total s*** hole.

Five total s*** holes if we're going for accuracy.

Six according to wiki but as ever that could be bollocks, either way many shit holes.

Been there once, never want to go again.

There seemed to be a lot of police about today, I don't know if they were expecting trouble, but they were scouting out the pubs, maybe looking for known troublemakers, who knows?

there's a history of trouble in this game though,  there was the infamous game down there in the 90's in the league cup and it kicked off big style last season in the cup replay outside Rosies at the top of Stowell Street.

Guest Heneage

Shocking turn-out and only sing when they score, then for some reason shout "Shall we sing a song for you". Actually want them to get relegated a truly horrible team to watch.

Shocking turn-out and only sing when they score, then for some reason shout "Shall we sing a song for you". Actually want them to get relegated a truly horrible team to watch.

yeah but if they get relegated , then you will be watchin them next season, play us.

Guest Heneage

yeah but if they get relegated , then you will be watchin them next season, play us.

Beg to differ.

But I thought today I admire Hull for at least playing nice stuff, trying to match opponents, Pulis just bought big players and lumps it, at 2-0 thats all he was doing, the referee who stands up to Stoke and blows for the Elbows they dish out deserves a medal, the muppet today didn't fancy it.

Some little mouthy c**ts in santa suits mouthing off after a game, some of our fans put them in their place mentioning something about 95 and hit their santas hats off, was quite funny

Boys in black who clipped them? I was next to this.

I think there all twats to be honest , cocky , horrible twats.