Stoke Fans

kane2005

Just going away from the subject who are your favourites for the drop?

Us, West Brom and I'm really not sure about the third option. It's so tight and the clubs that aren't doing well (the likes of Sunderland and Blackburn) will and can change their managers if they feel the need to. We're stuck with Kinnear, and no-one better is going to come in.

I agree that you are capable of playing the ball on the deck, I didn't insinuate that you're an exclusively long ball team, you sort of mix it up depending on what you need from a game which is fair enough in my opinion.

You can slag the Stoke support because they attacked people and knifed a copper.

I didnt know they had stated it was a Stoke supporter.... (if this was the case i can only say what a f....ing knob this person is and is certainly no one the majority of Stokies would mix with

Yes don't worry we get the same, I was just messing, we are all racist apparently.  You're right about the atmosphere its never been the same since we increased the capacity and our dramtic fall from a title challening champions league side to battling relegation in 4/5 years probably hasn't helped.  Only time I've felt really good about an atmosphere since those days was Shearers testimonial.

Guest WEARESTOKE

am kind of hoping for west brom, blackburn and would like hull but cant see it so i suppose its got to be sunderland or i think westham will take a turn for the worse in the New Year especially if they sell in Jan...

Guest Jawesome

perhaps it wasnt like watching man u or arsenal but still some very good football not like everyone labels us "hoof ball" to me i thought we played some good football and did honestly think if we played for any longer we would have got all 3 points. We are still going to hit some long balls but dont most teams if they are chasing the game with the clock ticking down. Yes i agree it was never a foul nor did fuller think so but thats football you will always get bad ref/linesman decisions.

i have waited years to visit some of the top teams in the prem and have been very disspointed with the atmosphere at the bigger clubs i have visited up to now.....st james, old trafford and anfield. i thought these would be electric (perhaps its the fact that they only playing stoke that day and not a top team)  although our turn out was poor our vocal support was very good

Yeah but Stoke is still a shit hole that deserves be nuked, right?  Uttoxeter and Hanley could do with some of that action as well.

Guest whydelilah
Shocking turn-out and only sing when they score

Only sang when we scored? I think you will find we sang throughout, we sang when you scored too. You've got a big ground but your fans, players and manager don't live up to that, I was disappointed by you lot.

Last time I saw Stoke play they were shit and had it not been for Doris, we would've won. Cunts. Two penalties in one week would've changed everything. Doris, you blunt cunt.

the media label us a long ball team which yes we do play some long balls as we know sidibe is very good in the air and can create alot for fuller.....what people (mainly the media) fail to mention and turn a blind eye to is the fact we can get the ball down and play football.

Just going away from the subject who are your favourites for the drop?

Watching Stoke play football was like watching negative Rugby as you kept playing to the corner for a line-out.

Shocking turn-out and only sing when they score

Only sang when we scored? I think you will find we sang throughout, we sang when you scored too. You've got a big ground but your fans, players and manager don't live up to that, I was disappointed by you lot.

You weren't the only one. Well after the 24 minute mark, at least.

Guest whydelilah
Watching Stoke play football was like watching negative Rugby as you kept playing to the corner for a line-out.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing when Fuller took Coloccini apart like he wasn't even there before crossing for Sidibe to get us back in the game. Horrible to watch......  O0

Loads of police outside The Star on Westgate Road when I went passed around noon. There was 2 cctv vans and 3 police spotters (2 with scopes on tripods) in body armour. They seemed to be looking at The Star but were standing just outside The Acadamy - hardly hiding.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing when Fuller took Coloccini apart like he wasn't even there before crossing for Sidibe to get us back in the game. Horrible to watch......  O0

Did you miss the first half?

Guest Jawesome

K mate.  I take it you live outside of Staffs, since you've managed to get an internet connection and all....

Guest whydelilah
No, I saw it and we were woefully embarassing. Second half we were the better team and deserved a point though. Even messrs Shearer and Owen agree on that.

K mate.  I take it you live outside of Staffs, since you've managed to get an internet connection and all....
I see what you did there mate, I take it you are the comedy genius around these parts then.....  :clap2: You're fu**ing special son  O0

One bit of direct running and a cross for a tap in is hardly amazing Football..  I mean maybe it is to you but it certainly isn't to the rest of the league.  Look you're a pretty awful Football team but if your manager can keep you up by playing that way then he'll have done a fantastic job, given what he has to work with, that's all that matters.

Guest Heneage

No, I saw it and we were woefully embarassing. Second half we were the better team and deserved a point though. Even messrs Shearer and Owen agree on that.

I see what you did there mate, I take it you are the comedy genius around these parts then.....  :clap2: You're fu**ing special son  O0

As are you.

It boils down to First half you tried to pass it about and were mauled, second half you played like a Rugby team and scored twice after we had to make some daft changes.

Guest whydelilah
One bit of direct running and a cross for a tap in is hardly amazing Football..  I mean maybe it is to you but it certainly isn't to the rest of the league.  Look you're a pretty awful Football team but if your manager can keep you up by playing that way then he'll have done a fantastic job, given what he has to work with, that's all that matters.

You are of course correct, compared to the likes of the big teams in the league we are pretty awful. There are also teams in the league who are even worse than us, they currently lie below us in the league.  :pow:

Guest Heneage

You are of course correct, compared to the likes of the big teams in the league we are pretty awful. There are also teams in the league who are even worse than us, they currently lie below us in the league.  :pow:

No wonder your fans are so universally hated.

Hardly. He's not said much incorrect there either.

Guest Heneage

You make below us in the league comments at the end of the season not half way through.

There isn't a single team below you in the league that's a worse Football team.  There isn't a team in the league actually, why bother trying to deny the way your team plays?  Like I said it it keeps you up then its a good thing, because you don't have the players to play decent Football.

Ok then you tell me which teams currently below Stoke in the league are worse Footballing sides?  In fact tell me which ones are in the whole league.

As are you.

It boils down to First half you tried to pass it about and were mauled, second half you played like a Rugby team and scored twice after we had to make some daft changes.

I don't understand your criticism of them, they were as awful in the first half as we were in the second. Didn't think their fans were too bad (in the ground) either, seen far worse at SJP in recent years.

As are you.

I don't understand your criticism of them, they were as awful in the first half as we were in the second. Didn't think their fans were too bad (in the ground) either, seen far worse at SJP in recent years.

He's talking about the quality of Football not how effective each team was.  At least we played some good stuff in the first half.