Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

Hopefully Liverpool, as much as I hate the bindippers I'm getting really sick of Chelsea or Manure winning every season. Ideally someone outside the top 4 would win it though.

Reckon the league winners next year will definitely be one of the top four.

Whoever finishes first, most likely.

You know what I meant. :lol:

Hopefully Liverpool, as much as I hate the bindippers I'm getting really sick of Chelsea or Manure winning every season. Ideally someone outside the top 4 would win it though.

Hopefully not Liverpool, as their not winning it for so long is quite funny.

I'm actually thinking about putting money on Arsenal to win the league if the squads stay roughly as they are with out any more star signings.

not a hope in hell mate

I wouldn't be so sure with some of their players being a little wiser this year together with Arshavin and Eduardo being available all season. Out of the top four at the moment I would say Man U have gone backwards, Chelsea/Liverpool are becoming very stale. Arsenal are the only team who I can see making strides forward. This is all going off the squads at the moment mind, so see what happens between now and the beginning of the season.

How are Liverpool becoming stale? Their best striker was injured for half of last season and they still took the title race to mid-may.

As for Chelsea, they are still the most talented team in the league and under the right manager they'll win it

How are Liverpool becoming stale? Their best striker was injured for half of last season and they still took the title race to mid-may.

As for Chelsea, they are still the most talented team in the league and under the right manager they'll win it

The reason for me saying that Liverpool are becoming stale is that they haven't been able to push on and the type of players they need to win the league would cost big money which it looks like the haven't got. They've pretty much had the same bunch of players now for a while and they just haven't got what it takes to win the league in my opinion as it needs freshening up. I wouldn't say the same for Arsenal as the type of players they need wouldn't cost a fortune.

As for Chelsea, I don't know for me they just haven't got the right balance.

Funny thinking about all the top teams though as i really don't think that even the top of the Premier League is what it's cracked up to be anymore as none of the top teams excite me.

Liverpool were only 4 points behind Man U last season. If Man U really have signed their last player, they've lost 15 points imo

Mind boggling that after getting £80m from Ronaldo they aren't going to spend any of it on a top class striker to replace those goals. They could get one for £20-30m and still have a £50m profit.

Liverpool were only 4 points behind Man U last season. If Man U really have signed their last player, they've lost 15 points imo

I cant believe they have. SAF playing mind games with the opposition managers

Drogba has has his last 2 seasons pretty much ruined by injury, before that he was looking like the best striker in the world.

they'll win the league if he hits top form again, no question whatsoever for me

Guest Heneage

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/89041/I-ll-be-a-crock-of-gold-Fergie/

I didn’t set the world alight in my last year in Newcastle and that is no one’s fault but mine; we weren’t playing well as a team and I wasn’t doing my bit ­either.

Nice of him to admit it now he's got his move.

In a way it just makes me hate him more. It makes no sense I know but I don't care, I almost feel like that cretin sent us down, his last performances in a Newcastle shirt were lifeless.

Guest firetotheworks

I didn’t set the world alight in my last year in Newcastle and that is no one’s fault but mine; we weren’t playing well as a team and I wasn’t doing my bit ­either.

In a way it just makes me hate him more. It makes no sense I know but I don't care, I almost feel like that cretin sent us down, his last performances in a Newcastle shirt were lifeless.

Aye, there's certainly nothing he can say that will make any difference to my opinion of him. I had very little respect for him, but that little bit went when he said nothing about our relegation at all when he was our club captain. Absolutely disgusting, and thoroughly disrespectful behaviour.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

One of the few times I'll be watching MOTD next season is when MOwen breaks down injured.

Guest Heneage

Aye, there's certainly nothing he can say that will make any difference to my opinion of him. I had very little respect for him, but that little bit went when he said nothing about our relegation at all when he was our club captain. Absolutely disgusting, and thoroughly disrespectful behaviour.

Like I've said before I'd wish him well had he just put effort in. Even if he hadn't scored which he didn't, I'd have said well he tried well done. But the fact he missed a sitter against Pompey, and that against Stoke, Villa, he just pottered round like we were 3-0 up and had already won the league just pissed me off, I knew as soon it hit the 30 game mark he just no longer gave a monkeys.

One of the few times I'll be watching MOTD next season is when MOwen breaks down injured.

:lol: same here man, hopefully they'll get some slow-mo HD footage of the prick crying as he catches his foot on a tuft of grass