Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

He's suffered from the above all his career though

Which is why his physical capacity has been greatly reduced and concequently why he isn't the player he once was.  Although he has enough mental and technical abiltiy to alter his game - if he stays injury free from now on.

So what we can conclude with here is that Owen's carer has been ravaged by injuries and you're a complete tool for finding it hilarious.

He's suffered from the above all his career though

Which is why his physical capacity has been greatly reduced and concequently why he isn't the player he once was.  Although he has enough mental and technical abiltiy to alter his game - if he stays injury free from now on.

So what we can conclude with here is that Owen's carer has been ravaged by injuries and you're a complete tool for finding it hilarious.

We can conclude that injuries are to blame for his lack of footballing ability? right, get a grip

Injuries that have left him without a left foot, any power whatsoever in his shooting, body strenth that a 9 year old would be ashamed of, and of course the complete lack of bollocks

i could pick out many faults in your superhero obafemi martins, too.

they're both shit and they're both a disgrace to the newcastle united shirt.

Injuries that have left him without a left foot, any power whatsoever in his shooting, body strenth that a 9 year old would be ashamed of, and of course the complete lack of bollocks

they're both s*** and they're both a disgrace to the newcastle united shirt.

tbf to both, they both would probably have looked better had we had a decent midfield or any sort of team plan.

You need your head read if you think injuries are any excuse for not having a left foot and upper body strength man, it's a ridiculous claim.

He isn't the player he once was because he had only one outstanding attribute, and it's gone, along with his bollocks. Injuries aren't to blame for the fact he's a very average footballer

they're both shit and they're both a disgrace to the newcastle united shirt.

What's the point in bringing Martins into this.

Baffling http://www.otf2.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_confused.gif

Martins is far from my superhero, I just think given the circumstances he's done an ok job for us

tbf to both, they both would probably have looked better had we had a decent midfield or any sort of team plan.

they both had enough good chances in the last few games of the season that would have kept us up had they took them.

You need your head read if you think injuries are any excuse for not having a left foot and upper body strength man, it's a ridiculous claim.

Nah, really it's quite logical.

He isn't the player he once was because he had only one outstanding attribute, and it's gone, along with his bollocks. Injuries aren't to blame for the fact he's a very average footballer

And 'one outstanding attribute' is wrong too.  I'd wager several players who are faster than Owen was in his prime who couldn't match his scoring ability.  He has far more to offer than pace.

The main issue is that injuries have severely limited him physically to what he once was (which can impied shooting capabilities and upper body strength) and you find that funny.

Martins is far from my superhero, I just think given the circumstances he's done an ok job for us

yeah, i'm convinced. :rolleyes: Your love for Martins is embarrassing.

His outstanding attribute is, was and always will be his footballing brain and ability to find space. Coupled with the pace he once had that made for a deadly player.

this btw, Ronaldo is the biggest Martins fanboy on these boards

Nah, really it's quite logical.

And 'one outstanding attribute' is wrong too.  I'd wager several players who are faster than Owen was in his prime who couldn't match his scoring ability.  He has far more to offer than pace.

The main issue is that injuries have severely limited him physically to what he once was (which can impied shooting capabilities and upper body strength) and you find that funny.

I find you very funny sir, but fair play. I think your loyalty is just a bit misguided  :thup:

Martins imo is a good player who hasn't done a bad job for us. He was very poor in his last 8 games of the season and the criticism is a reflection of that. Not many were calling him s**** in March  :rolleyes:

Martins imo is a good player who hasn't done a bad job for us. He was very poor in his last 8 games of the season and the criticism is a reflection of that. Not many were calling him s**** in March  :rolleyes:

You weren't, thats for sure.

Guest wshmag

i was when the stupid prick fluffed a penalty against Arsenal.

Brilliant quote on TalkSport just.

Not sure who the guy is with Ian Danter but in talking about a suggested move to Celtic for Owen, he said

"Well he will be following in the footsteps of some illustrious names like Henrik Larsson,

Venegoor of Hesselink and JOHN HARTSON !!!"

:lol:

EDIT : He writes for the Daily Mail (Neil Asten?). Makes sense now. Knobhead