West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Time to cash in if we can.  This guy has no fucking brain, and now imo will defo be banged up for the bambu incident.

We're hardly going to have teams queuing up to sign him.

Someone might think getting him away from the North East could solve his problems and take a chance on him.

That's the problem I feel, Newcastle is just a city where if your a footballer you easily get spotted and can get into trouble easy.

London aside, and even then people are always getting spotted, show me a city that isn't.

Guest neesy111

Time to cash in if we can.  This guy has no fucking brain, and now imo will defo be banged up for the bambu incident.

Someone might think getting him away from the North East could solve his problems and take a chance on him.

That's the problem I feel, Newcastle is just a city where if your a footballer you easily get spotted and can get into trouble easy.

London aside, and even then people are always getting spotted, show me a city that isn't.

Name me another football club that has so many players getting into trouble on night's out etc.

Wonder if there was anything in his new contract about what happens if he gets into trouble like this. Especially considering there was already a case against him ongoing. Surely we put some safeguards in there in case he was found guilty in that case and/or got into other bother?

Not that it would ever enter into his train of thought while plastered.

*calls agent on mobile* "is there anything in that new deal about no assaults?  cheers." *punches woman anyway*

Guest LJA0210

any 1 get the feeling hes taking his resemblance to wwe star Edge a liitle too seriously...

what a clown he is nice way to celebrate your new contract

What are the rules on court cases/judgements being influenced by other incidents in the meantime? Is the prosecution allowed to use something like this to try and help convince the jury that Carroll is a violent bloke? Can't remember.

Anyone?

He's due in court a week today for the glassing incident. :facepalm:

Guest neesy111

What are the rules on court cases/judgements being influenced by other incidents in the meantime? Is the prosecution allowed to use something like this to try and help convince the jury that Carroll is a violent bloke? Can't remember.

Anyone?

He's due in court a week today for the glassing incident. :facepalm:

I'm not sure tbh.  I think it might not count against him if it's a different type of incident though ???

Name me another football club that has so many players getting into trouble on night's out etc.

Manchester United.

Carroll aside who else has been in bother at NUFC. Can't think of anyone and the news is always going to be more intense about NUFC players as people on here tend not to study other areas local news in such detail.

Guest neesy111

Manchester United.

Carroll aside who else has been in bother at NUFC. Can't think of anyone and the news is always going to be more intense about NUFC players as people on here tend not to study other areas local news in such detail.

Any premiership being arrested / in trouble on a night out, is gonna make sports headlines on SSN for sure.

Sunderland? :lol:

Time to cash in if we can.  This guy has no f***ing brain, and now imo will defo be banged up for the bambu incident.

Sunderland? :lol:

Aye they've already had Ferdinand and Titus banged up this season.

Guest Stephen927

We've created a rod for our own back, I fully expect the club to stand by him, especially with the way Barton was given another chance too.

Would definitely strip him of the number 9, even Martins held it with better regard it seems.

Please let us not be like Coventry City on this - if he's assaulted a girl then he should lose his contract. End of.

aye, Mike's gonna get all principled up now isn't he?  Carroll is worth money, no way his contract gets cancelled

Aye. I know. Way too idealistic of me to expect anything other than Mike Ashley cashing in somehow...

Didn't Mike want rid of Barton to Portsmouth a couple of years ago but Keegan didn't allow it?

One of our brightest players is facing jail and a young woman has been assaulted.

Yet the worst thing to come out of this story is, it'll probably be Shola and Nolan upfront for the derby :(

One of our brightest players is facing jail and a young woman has been assaulted.

Yet the worst thing to come out of this story is, it'll probably be Shola and Nolan upfront for the derby :(

Brightest? :lol: He's thick as mince, man.

Carroll currently seems a bit prone to doing stupid things... but it's far too early to talk about whether we should stand by him or not.

He's only a very young lad, the change in him in the next few years could be remarkable if he's coached properly.

Brightest? :lol: He's thick as mince, man.

:lol: In terms of prospects man. In terms of intelligence, he's as hollow as an Easter egg.

Unless....

http://www.tinyimg.org/images/956superxisco.jpg