West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This could also fuck up any other deadline negotiations for us - if we're wrangling with a club over the last £1m or so on a forward, I imagine news that we might have an extra £30m to spend might inflate the price.

£30m/£35m is a lot of money, but it is a lot less if clubs inflate the asking price by £5m for each replacement player we need to bring in.

Haha, this is getting ridiculous now. Is this what Sky Sports justify their subscription on, this load of sensationalist bollocks, are we resigned to being 'entertained' like the Americans?

I don't really give a flying fuck how loud they can shout, how many reporters they have at whatever grounds, or how many different formats they can present their bullshit in. I wish they'd just fuck right off now. Its pathetic.

Get rid of this window - if not just to shut these stupid c**ts up!

The way David Craig said "doing all they can to resist" makes it seem to me that the club want to let potential suitors know that they are willing to listen to offers. Else they would surely just say "NOT FOR SALE".

David Craig said "doing all they can" - his interpretation, not the official club statement. The club's line to this point has consistently been "NOT FOR SALE".

The way David Craig said "doing all they can to resist" makes it seem to me that the club want to let potential suitors know that they are willing to listen to offers. Else they would surely just say "NOT FOR SALE".

Yeah more like an auctioneer than TV Presenter.... "oh go on offer a little bit more, is that an offer at the back ? do I hear £35m"

Why would Carroll want to leave for Liverpool? If Real Madrid or Barcelona came with a £60m bid i might think he would wanna try some years for them but Liverpool? FFS

The SSN spunkfest and that twats way of phrasing his drivel on this is laughable, doing everything they can?

What is Lambias pinning MA to the desk "don't do it Mike"

While Pards sneaks out the back with an Andy sized bulge under his coat.

£35m is a fooking ridiculous amount of money, but in this case it shouldn't matter. I know we are newly promoted, and every player at every club has his price, but it could really damage the team togetherness if we sold our talisman. Hold your nerve Ashley son.

/Pretty please. :kinnear: