West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

carroll's been hyped too much and the press are setting him up for a fall imo, knowing that his private life is likely to be controversial. build them up to knock them down.

he's someone, like crouch, who could have a place in a squad as he offers "something different" but this talk about putting him in england first XI is premature.

carroll's been hyped too much and the press are setting him up for a fall imo, knowing that his private life is likely to be controversial. build them up to knock them down.

he's someone, like crouch, who could have a place in a squad as he offers "something different" but this talk about putting him in england first XI is premature.

:thup:

Really? Because looking at it he doesn't really have much competition. Obviously Rooney and Defoe are currently injured, but Defoe isn't a world class striker and nor is Bent.

Really? Because looking at it he doesn't really have much competition. Obviously Rooney and Defoe are currently injured, but Defoe isn't a world class striker and nor is Bent.

neither is carroll. yet.

Guest neesy111

Carroll is better than crouch overall, crouch's goal scoring record in the league isn't great imo, especially with the good amount of service he receives at spurs.

Carroll's nowhere near good enough man  :lol:

This is why no-one should believe Ronaldo on this forum :lol:

Coming from the idiot who said Coloccini was s**** and couldn't pass.

My judgement was s****. Your judgement and your knowledge is s****. Enjoy.

Guest neesy111

When did I say Colocini couldn't pass, can't remember it myself.

God lighten up man.

I daresay Carroll at 21 is better than Crouch was at 21, but Crouch has the experience and it showed tonight.

Carroll showed tonight that he's not afraid of being pitched in at that level. He didn't freeze, and did his best, which is promising. But he's still raw and looks a couple of years off being ready.

When did I say Colocini couldn't pass, can't remember it myself.

God lighten up man.

The Coloccini thread.

neither is carroll. yet.

No he isn't world class but he's definitely good enough to be in the squad.