West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Loven11

Deena if it's been posted already but I read on sky sports that he's out for another 3 weeks so I would like another striker bought in this window but guess that's unlikely.

Forgive me if I've missed something, but this seems another solid move from Pardew; that is, quite definitely stating Carroll is not for sale. I know that's nothing outstanding to do as a manager but he definitely seems to have his head firmly screwed on in terms of this role.

Means nothing unfortunately. Remember Keegan saying the same thing regarding James Milner hours before Ashley sold him to Villa?

I love Andy Carroll more than any player since Shearer and want to have his babies, although ideally this will involve a mating session involving Barton, Coloccini, Nolan and Enrique.

Fucking shut up man.

Honestly.

Guest toonlass

Always have a slight apprehensive opening this thread like.

I've got a sick feeling in my guts that Carroll will be elsewhere come February 1st. :(

He'll be in London.

Cos we are playing Fulham on the 2nd  :pow:

Always have a slight apprehensive opening this thread like.

I've got a sick feeling in my guts that Carroll will be elsewhere come February 1st. :(

Obviously I hope he's ok with the current thigh problem, but if he is sold I hope it's part of some £25m Woodgate-esque con on spurs for a perma-crocked player.

the whole mail thing farington may have been on about is pav quotes where he says he doesn't want to be 5th choice and saying theres rumours of ade and carroll joining, ie just him saying what shit the press have been making up

the whole mail thing farington may have been on about is pav quotes where he says he doesn't want to be 5th choice and saying theres rumours of ade and carroll joining, ie just him saying what s*** the press have been making up

who's ade? adebola? to spurs? 'arry at his wheelin dealin hootin tootin best  :pow:

Guest johnson293

NOTW online headline...

Carroll set to double his money

Newcastle to offer new £60,000-a-week contract to prolific striker Andy Carroll

Erm... has he not just signed a new contract???

Guest sicko2ndbest

NOTW online headline...

Sunday sun have the same story

Makes sense tbh

He is probably only on 25/30k a week and he sees bent getting 80/90k he deserves a rise

NOTW online headline...

:lol:

Would be a brilliant sign of intent like.

NOTW online headline...

:lol:

Would be a brilliant sign of intent like.

A lot of clubs so this with young players that keep improving.  Their contracts get renewed on a regular basis - so that the player is content to stay but it also maintains their value as the contracts are not allowed to run down.

Think Crumpy got it spot on the other day when he said that despite him getting a new deal, it won't be long until he's demanding the big contract. £60k plus bonuses is more than reasonable I think at this stage of his career.

He'll go away on England duty and that is where he'll have his head turned when Spurs vermin will do Harry's dirty work for him.