West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

theres just no hope for the future, is there? something moderately exciting will happen, but then tiote will go. then something good will happen, just before enrique leaves.

hate to be a doom-monger, but theres no light at the end of the tunnel.

Yes there is.  Ashley is a really fat fuck.  His life expectancy will likely be cut short due to his girth.  Or in his dealings he may have pissed off the mob.  Or he contracts the bubonic plague while manholing a group of rats.  There's always hope.

I still dont believe this transfer request bollocks like. Sure, Carroll doesnt look unhappy to be signing for Liverpool but I doubt he put in a transfer request. More lies im afraid.

The club could not lie about that, they would be sued for millions, im certain this happened.

Well our nightmares came true, fucked over sadly..

Good luck Andy you wanker and thanks for dropping us in the poop.

Thanks Pardew for filling us with shit for a month, someone dig out the quotes that we will hold onto our best players blah blah.....

While i think its a heap of dosh for him im nervous our season will implode now, moral etc may take a thrashing.

If Carroll's got something to say, let him say it loud and clear. If the club are lying about his transfer request, what's the harm in him saying so now?

As for supposedly leaking his texts to a fanzine, what's that about? Apart from targeting the gullible.

Guest firetotheworks

I was going to buy a shirt with his name and number on for my travels. :(

Do I go for Jose and Colo now ???

shola obviously

Play it safe.

To think that of all the Geordie talent, we've stuck by Shola, and let Beardsley, Shearer, Waddle, Gascoigne, Carrick and Carroll slip away. It's fucking disgusting for a club our size.

Guest johnson293

I want to see what is said from all parties, before i draw my conclusions whether he is a c*** or not.

Something doesn't seem right, why would he be desperate enough to leave now? and not wait until the summer.

Why does there seem to be a pattern emerging with Milner, Given and Carroll handing in transfer requests recently..it's just weird.

:lol:

Hah, well i distinctly remember Given saying in the Man City unveiling that he wished the club would have handled it all better... before January begun he was in talks regarding a new contract.

i remember his solicitor saying given wanted away, him not denying it but it wasn't classed as a transfer request.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,59034.780.html

theres just no hope for the future, is there? something moderately exciting will happen, but then tiote will go. then something good will happen, just before enrique leaves.

hate to be a doom-monger, but theres no light at the end of the tunnel.

http://mychinaconnection.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/hit-the-nail-on-the-head.jpg

I would be interested to see these transcripts, unfortunately they will not see the light of day becausr the local reporters don't have the balls bar Caulkin. How come wraith didn't send them in that direction?

The £35million will go on running costs as mentioned above. We migjt see 1/4 of it spent on transfers if we are lucky

Guest neesy111

I was going to buy a shirt with his name and number on for my travels. :(

Do I go for Jose and Colo now ???

shola obviously

Play it safe.

To think that of all the Geordie talent, we've stuck by Shola, and let Beardsley, Shearer, Waddle, Gascoigne, Carrick and Carroll slip away. It's fucking disgusting for a club our size.

Too right, and the fans deserve much better over it.

Guest neesy111

I would be interested to see these transcripts, unfortunately they will not see the light of day becausr the local reporters don't have the balls bar Caulkin. How come wraith didn't send them in that direction?

The £35million will go on running costs as mentioned above. We migjt see 1/4 of it spent on transfers if we are lucky

They are being made public at 9am tomorrow.

They are being made public at 9am tomorrow.

They'll get pulled. No way he'll get the chance to publicise them.