West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has Xisco even had any reserve time

None that I can think of atm.

I'd rather see Xisco ahead of Carroll at the moment, but if he's had no match time since coming back from whatever injury then its a bit pointless putting him straight back in the first team.

I would gave Xisco a run out today even though I think he has been gash when he has played for us. I am not sure why JFK is putting him on the bench because he is not going to use him & it seem obvious he will be moved on in Jan.

whats the story with xisco.....is he injured, dont speak the language or utter s...?

how can we pay so much for a potential player who scored ok goals in la liga and the just let him be forgotten!!

whats going on...very confused!

Guest firetotheworks

whats the story with xisco.....is he injured, dont speak the language or utter s...?

how can we pay so much for a potential player who scored ok goals in la liga and the just let him be forgotten!!

Get to the back of the queue! Most of us are wondering the same thing.

Get to the back of the queue! Most of us are wondering the same thing.

check!

Xisco's La Liga record was okayish last year 24 games/9 goals but 5 of them goals were in 2 games.

I think it is fair to say Joe does not rate him at all.

Xisco's La Liga record was okayish last year 24 games/9 goals but 5 of them goals were in 2 games.

I think it is fair to say Joe does not rate him at all.

i know he wasn´t a goal machine or anything.....i just find it very strange that we paid quiet a lot of money for a young potential player like him and then he doesn´t get a change at all!

Someone have fucked up big time....either joe, wise or xisco? how could he have been worse then caroll for the last 20 minutes?

I'm not that arsed about the Xisco situation because I've seen him several times for Depor and he's hardly been better than Ameobi or even Carroll.. he's known as a heavy target man in Spain, but imo his physique isn't that impressive to be a success in that role in the Premiership.. I'm sure he'd be off this month for half the price but still, it pisses me off how Kinnear never gave him a chance

Guest Geordiesned

nah.. he's not that bad

puts himself about more than Viduka and seems better in the air than Ameobi

still he doesn't seem determined enough to become a good striker

Barely won a thing in the air today against a smaller opponent.

Guest Mantis

Either not a clue what a chance he had in front of him or not up to the grade.  Either way, i couldn't give a f*ck.  See ya.  Another member of the 'no good crew'.