West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He just seems like a pretty simple guy really who should have stayed in his own city. Don't think he really wanted to go there and it shows.

Of course he wanted to go, ffs.

He wanted to go for the money. Everything else - probably not. Seems to struggle coping with his new life in Liverpool.

I think he probably knew he had to go, deep down I really doubt he did want to though.

Still don't see how he was 'forced out' he wouldn't have been dropped (see Barton before he left) and he had a long contract. How exactly would they force him out?

He wanted to go because he was going to get paid lots of money, the club sold him because they were going to get paid lots of money. Nothing else to it.

I reckon it's definitely one of his random mates.

No, its a former academy player. This isn't this first time this pic has been posted on here, when it was originally posted someone id the lot, it was a while back, probably had that thread wiped by now.

No, its a former academy player. This isn't this first time this pic has been posted on here, when it was originally posted someone id the lot, it was a while back, probably had that thread wiped by now.

Ah right. Though, I do remember the pic actually. People got it from Edgar's Facebook iirc. Was from 4 years ago I think.

Ah right. Though, I do remember the pic actually. People got it from Edgar's Facebook iirc. Was from 4 years ago I think.

Reckon you are right with that, rings a bell

It incredible, like. In February 2010 I completely wrote him off as a top player; then he spends the next 12 months looking like England's best striker.

I hold my hands up and admit it my mistake, even going so far to defend the lad when people argued he wasn't one of the best strikers in the league. Then he spends 2011 looking like he did for the first half of the Championship season: slow to react, slow of stride, imbalanced, poor first touch and a tendency to horribly misread the game.

He was woeful. Looks so far off the pace it's untrue. And unhappy, it has to be said.

In the last few minutes the commentator said that Carroll should probably stay in the Chelsea half because every time he came back to get involved he was causing them all sorts of problems. :lol:

Almost feel sorry for him, still don't think he wanted it in the first place.

What a price it's looking like now, he's back to the Carroll that came through. He's lost his passion, his desire, hunger and urgency, completely. Bad news for England and Liverpool, excellent for us.

Almost feel sorry for him, still don't think he wanted it in the first place.

What a price it's looking like now, he's back to the Carroll that came through. He's lost his passion, his desire, hunger and urgency, completely. Bad news for England and Liverpool, excellent for us.

He didn't have to leave.

He was woeful. Looks so far off the pace it's untrue. And unhappy, it has to be said.

In the last few minutes the commentator said that Carroll should probably stay in the Chelsea half because every time he came back to get involved he was causing them all sorts of problems. :lol:

RAWK saying he worked hard and played well.  :lol: