Lee Cattermole

Guest Geordiesned

Guest Geordiesned

Fuck off you cunt!

Thought the fucker deserved his own thread since that's Barton and Beye he's now put out on long term injuries!  :rant:

Has Beye's injury been confirmed as long-term?

Nope, but he looked bad.  :nope:

Yeah, just hoping it's one of those ones which looks a lot worse at the time than it turns out to be. We'll miss him for the Liverpool game regardless.

I posted this  a while back:

Bits & bobs from a interview with Lee  Cattermole:

LEE Cattermole's first memories of a Tyne-Tees derby were significant for all the wrong reasons - he had to sit with the opposition supporters.

I turned to my dad and said that if I want to play in a game then it would be here," revealed Cattermole, who also made it known he has no friends who are Newcastle fans.

We were with all of these Geordies, it was horrible to be fair - I'll not do that again

People were even talking about it before the Fulham game (last weekend) and how we had better beat the Geordies. It is a massive game for us, but then every one is massive.

'ask Cats how much this means'. It means a lot to the fans and they will be over the moon if we win the game.

It can be read in full & in the correct context at:

http://www.thisisthenortheast.co.uk/mostpopular.var.1643754.mostviewed.catts_stalking_magpies.php

Guest GAMMELL

Horrible little smoggy b*stard is Lee Twattermole, you just would'nt get sick of thumping his irritating whingey f*cking face...  :ken:

One thing that disappoints me about our current team/squad is that they don't look after each other. A player doing two teammates should result in someone taking the cunt out. I know its not professional but the nastier side of football is something I miss.

I think we should find Steve Carney and put him on the bench to bring on for these kind of occasions in a kind of American special teams stylee.

One thing that disappoints me about our current team/squad is that they don't look after each other. A player doing two teammates should result in someone taking the cunt out. I know its not professional but the nastier side of football is something I miss.

I think we should find Steve Carney and put him on the bench to bring on for these kind of occasions in a kind of American special teams stylee.

Many won't but I agree.

One thing that disappoints me about our current team/squad is that they don't look after each other. A player doing two teammates should result in someone taking the c*** out. I know its not professional but the nastier side of football is something I miss.

with you all the way

If Barton had made the two challenges that this prick has made then he would be rightly slaughtered by the press.

aye, but doesn't Cattermole have a bit of a reputation (albiet not as much as Joey Barton) for being a bit OTT with the tackling?

Guest Heneage

One thing that disappoints me about our current team/squad is that they don't look after each other. A player doing two teammates should result in someone taking the c*** out. I know its not professional but the nastier side of football is something I miss.

with you all the way

Name a team that carys things over like that, Beye's one of the most popular members of the squad you get the player back by winning the game.

with you all the way

Name a team that carys things over like that, Beye's one of the most popular members of the squad you get the player back by winning the game.

:nods:

Openly suggesting they should be unprofessional about it is ridiculous.

Guest Heneage

with you all the way

Its Sunday League to suggest going round kicking those who did you wrong, what if its a genuine mistake ala Parker on Bullard few years back you go round chopping Parker and getting sent off, use your heads man.

with you all the way

Its Sunday League to suggest going round kicking those who did you wrong, what if its a genuine mistake ala Parker on Bullard few years back you go round chopping Parker and getting sent off, use your heads man.

Parker never even touched Bullard ffs, Bullard tried to turn away from Parker and popped his knee out. Bit different to Cattermole going in to hurt our players.