Newcastle United 1 - 5 Liverpool - 28/12/08 - Post rape reaction from page 19

Dave

Guest north shields lad

Look on the bright side, we have a lot of players to come back, the window is just about to open, the owner will want to spend to win the fans over , and torres will be back in a week, thank fuck he didnt play today.

Oh and Redknapp has just said the scousers are turning into valencia

hahahahahahaha

not Real or Barca then. Shows how far they are off from being champions.

Given 9

Edgar 5

Taylor 2

Coloccini 2

Enrique 2

Jonas 5

Butt 2

Guthrie 4

N'Zogia 5

Duff 6

Owen 2

Ameobi 3

Geremi 4

Lua-Lua 3

duff might have been our best player, apart from given ... you might be right with your ratings

coloccini was terrible, really amazing that he makes the argentine squad

He's always s*** with Taylor alongside him. Funny that.

Summed up when in the first corner after Hyypia's goal, Taylor went upto Colo and said, "I'll mark him this time", so they swapped...and Hyypia got a free header in front of Taylor and forced a save.

coloccini was terrible, really amazing that he makes the argentine squad

He's always s*** with Taylor alongside him. Funny that.

Summed up when in the first corner after Hyypia's goal, Taylor went upto Colo and said, "I'll mark him this time", so they swapped...and Hyypia got a free header in front of Taylor and forced a save.

Seems like bassong is our best central defender right now...

Anyone else feel sorry for Given? Part of me is thinking he deserves better than this week in week out

I actually want him to move to Arsenal, he deserves to win something. We should play Harper, his amibition matches this club, in that they have none.

Because he has no ambition, right?

Just terrible to watch and glad to see FT really! Yet another good example why we shouldn't play youngsters like LuaLua(good one JK). The sooner Owen, Butt, Duff, Smith, Taylor, Zoggy, Ameobi leaves the better

Guest The German

Given 9

Edgar 9

Taylor 9

Coloccini 9

Enrique 9

Jonas 9

Butt 9

Guthrie 9

N'Zogia 9

Duff 9

Owen 9

Ameobi 9

Geremi 9

Lua-Lua 9

NEWCASTLE!!! NEWCASTLE!!! It's just a loose for god's sake! It's not the relegation some want to make out of this!

Given 9

Edgar 9

Taylor 9

Coloccini 9

Enrique 9

Jonas 9

Butt 9

Guthrie 9

N'Zogia 9

Duff 9

Owen 9

Ameobi 9

Geremi 9

Lua-Lua 9

NEWCASTLE!!! NEWCASTLE!!! It's just a loose for god's sake! It's not the relegation some want to make out of this!

You've been on sauerkraut haven't you?

Given 9

Edgar 9

Taylor 9

Coloccini 9

Enrique 9

Jonas 9

Butt 9

Guthrie 9

N'Zogia 9

Duff 9

Owen 9

Ameobi 9

Geremi 9

Lua-Lua 9

Jesus...just glad your not manager!!

i think most club would struggle when you lose half of your defence 48hours before the game against the leaders.but my god how bad can we be is their no limit.

there's definetely a big gap in class between our squad and the liverpool squad. we miss some players but to go down with 1-5 at home is ridicolous. at least we should have been up for a fight. our midfield was outclassed. on the other hand we were beaten by the leaders - and it's better to lose once by five goals then five times by one goal ;-). Bring on 2009

wicked page topper.

the mongs will be out in force again. starting with Phil K.

Being a peabrained dickhead comes easy with you, doesn't it ?

Guest The German

Given 9

Edgar 9

Taylor 9

Coloccini 9

Enrique 9

Jonas 9

Butt 9

Guthrie 9

N'Zogia 9

Duff 9

Owen 9

Ameobi 9

Geremi 9

Lua-Lua 9

Jesus...just glad your not manager!!

No I'm just fucking sick off all these plastic fans in here who call themselfes the most trusty Newcastle supporters, Ultras, whatsoever but then after a loose get back the Relegationometer and fuck about every player, fuck about that they would have always knew that we are that shit and they should better support another team! Am really sick tbh. It's still Newcastle United Football Club what we do all love! So fucking support them till you Die. Thank you!

So f***ing support them till you Die. Thank you!

And not say 1-5 is unacceptable ?

Don't be as silly as certain others, man.

Dave's labelled this as a "rape" and hell - it was big tough macho reds against screaming girlie black and whites OK ! :D

No I'm just fucking sick off all these plastic fans in here who call themselfes the most trusty Newcastle supporters

What? Fucking hell. So being a real fan is being deluded i guess.

Lads, a bad defeat doesn't change the rules here. Keep it on topic and avoid the abuse.

Thanks.

Certainly -  but you want to inform certain types that if they give it out, they get it back, then.