Newcastle United 1 - 5 Liverpool - 28/12/08 - Post rape reaction from page 19

Dave

Guest nufc 4 life
1348: Lomana LuaLua digs out a cross from the left and Pepe Reina does well to keep out Steven Taylor's header. Still plenty of Newcastle fans in the ground, which is impressive considering their side's capitulation today. Five minutes remaining.

Didn't know we had lomana playing for us again.

We should clap their whole team off. This is a performance that we can only dream about at the moment. Individually, are they that much better than us? Kuyt starting? Hyppia, for fuck's sake? Rafa's drilled them into a very, very good team. They keep possession much better than they ever did. All of them know where to be, and when to move, when to stay. Instinctively, they know where to look when they receive a pass and another pass is off straight away. We've got decent players but we're such a shite team.

we should boo our team off imo. wouldnt surprise me if it happens.

Boo our team and cheer theirs? That'll be hard to distinguish ;)

We should clap their whole team off. This is a performance that we can only dream about at the moment. Individually, are they that much better than us? Kuyt starting? Hyppia, for fuck's sake? Rafa's drilled them into a very, very good team. They keep possession much better than they ever did. All of them know where to be, and when to move, when to stay. Instinctively, they know where to look when they receive a pass and another pass is off straight away. We've got decent players but we're such a shite team.

Stunning foresight there. :lol:

1348: Lomana LuaLua digs out a cross from the left and Pepe Reina does well to keep out Steven Taylor's header. Still plenty of Newcastle fans in the ground, which is impressive considering their side's capitulation today. Five minutes remaining.

Didn't know we had lomana playing for us again.

He is the double of him, apart from the hair.

With the amount of injuries we had it was always going to be difficult game... but we've played poorly and been completely outclassed.

Edgar would struggle to get into a championship side at RB (I know he's a natural CB), and having taylor back in the side just makes us realise how good bassong actually is.

On the plus side, Ameobi looked quite good when he has come on, and Guthrie looks like he is coming on a bit more which I've been impressed by. Given on the most part was outstanding.

Forget about it, bring on Hull and hopefully we'll get some bodies back in.

Guest north shields lad

Guthrie has been our best player in this, and he come through there youth system, i think he would be pushing for a starting place now if he had stayed, maybe over that Lucas who i dont rate.

Guest The Libertine

Boo our team and cheer theirs? That'll be hard to distinguish ;)

thought i made it clearer than it looks. you get the idea  O0

Guest sicko2ndbest

One thing Liverpool definately work on and we dont.

The Out Ball

Every time Liverpool were under pressure and had to go long, they directed it towards an area and the forwards picked up the first ball taking pressure off the defence.

We simply boot it and invite the pressure on.

Note to JFK

Get your centre halfs to hit an area and get your forwards into that area

Guthrie has been our best player in this, and he come through there youth system, i think he would be pushing for a starting place now if he had stayed , maybe over that Lucas who i dont rate.

:lol:

Yeah maybe at bolton!!

Humiliated.

YES.

Thank God for Given otherwise it would have been 10

Going down ?

On this form with no strengthening....

YES

Just have to hope this doesn't get them angry...

Isn't it bloody sad that this is our mentality ?

And whats worse - Dave's spot on.

Thats what happened.

Men against boys (Given royally excluded of course)