Newcastle United 1 - 5 Liverpool - 28/12/08 - Post rape reaction from page 19

Dave

terrible today, could have been double figures. lost every 2nd ball and we have nothing up front or in centre mid bar guthrie. owen is useless.

definetly need a striker in january who has pace for when oba's out.

given 9

enrique 3

colo 1 (mare does not describe how bad he was)

taylor 3.5

edgar 4.5 (did all that could be expected of a championship standard player)

zog 5.5 (had a go but had nothing to aim for, owen and duff seemed set on playing the flanks)

butt 0 (like a ghost, did nothing, our central midfield got dominated and a lot of this was down to him)

guthrie 5.5 (decent on the ball, passed it ok, good corners, freekicks, didnt ridicule himself)

jonas 4.5

owen 1 (only ever contributes from 6 yards and less and wish others would see this, not a team player)

duff 6 (he learnt the art of running and passing forward,some nice runs)

subs

shola 1

geremi 5 (adds so much more than butt, some nice freekicks today as well)

lualua 5 (like what i saw, built on the stoke performance from last season. good pace and trickery)

Fixed part of your post. Bar one run at 2-1 in the first seconds of the second half he was useless.

Guest Heneage

Ah well never easy with our injuries at least it's done with pointless moaning. Mind you there are some truly shocking fans that log on here I support my team from minute 1 if players play poorly I encorage not discourage but here there's some that really debatable fans and need to look up the word. They would be those on Liverpools side saying 5 wasn't enough

Guest neesy111

they can all fuck off (except given)

i think shay is gonna leave us this transfer window, you could see how pissed off he was at the end

toothless, pathetic, embarrassing, shocking, inept, clueless

I hate Nicky Butt with a passion, blame the defence all you like but our midfield is shite and the opposition just walk through us.

We had to make changes but we didn't have to hand the game to Liverpool on a plate which we did, the whistle went and we were like rabbits in a cars headlights.  Given is the only player to come out of that with any credit, the other 10 might as well of stayed at home.

I hate Nicky Butt with a passion, blame the defence all you like but our midfield is s**** and the opposition just walk through us.

We had to make changes but we didn't have to hand the game to Liverpool on a plate which we did, the whistle went and we were like rabbits in a cars headlights.  Given is the only player to come out of that with any credit, the other 10 might as well of stayed at home.

I fucking wish they had.

Ah well never easy with our injuries at least it's done with pointless moaning. Mind you there are some truly shocking fans that log on here I support my team from minute 1 if players play poorly I encorage not discourage but here there's some that really debatable fans and need to look up the word. They would be those on Liverpools side saying 5 wasn't enough

What do you even mean by that? The fans were superb at the game, why shouldn't they be allowed to complain after it has finished?

What do you even mean by that? The fans were superb at the game, why shouldn't they be allowed to complain after it has finished?

That post is nonsensical, I can barely read it. Why the fuck shouldn't people be allowed to tear apart an awful performance? The players got our full support whilst they were on the pitch, are we supposed to pretend they played well after the game has finished? We all hope they do better in the future, does that mean we should ignore what we've just watched?

Guest neesy111

Typed it out word for word as I listened to him on the bbc website.  :dave:

Piss off.   :no:

I'll take that back, jesus wept.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/match_of_the_day/7802128.stm

Jesus did indeed weep.

Oba Martins is our only really important player. We're shit without him. Don't pose a threat to anyone.

this, those who think michael owen is a class striker anymore are clueless

he offer's fuck all to the team and rightly booed by some people todahy

Jesus did indeed weep.

Oba Martins is our only really important player. We're shit without him. Don't pose a threat to anyone.

Imo, anyone who booed Owen today is a clueless cunt.

Guest Howaythetoon

Piss off.  :no:

Jesus did indeed weep.

Oba Martins is our only really important player. We're s*** without him. Don't pose a threat to anyone.

he offer's f*** all to the team and rightly booed by some people todahy

When 95% of the balls being played to him are 10ft or more in the air, he has no chance. The service today was shocking, mind Owen's own performance was too so it's a catch 22 with that one.

That post is nonsensical, I can barely read it. Why the f*** shouldn't people be allowed to tear apart an awful performance? The players got our full support whilst they were on the pitch, are we supposed to pretend they played well after the game has finished? We all hope they do better in the future, does that mean we should ignore what we've just watched?

Just for the record I wasn't agreeing with Nixon there, was just pointing out what I thought he was trying to say.

Guest neesy111

Jesus did indeed weep.

so what has owen did the last 3 games (spurs, wigan and liverpool)

fuck all, we haven't got the players to provide service, shola did more than owen today tbh

Jesus did indeed weep.

fuck all, we haven't got the players to provide service, shola did more than owen today tbh

So boo him if he doesn't have a great game? He's done more than most have this season, scored some important goals and will continue to do so over the rest of the season assuming he stays. Looks to be developing a decent partnership with Oba too.

Guest neesy111

Jesus did indeed weep.

So boo him if he doesn't have a great game? He's done more than most have this season, scored some important goals and will continue to do so over the rest of the season assuming he stays. Looks to be developing a decent partnership with Oba too.

it's a team game especially when your down at the bottom like we are and you can't have players like owen who drift in and out of the side

i hate the little shit, he only came here for the money and has always put the club second to england or now his stupid race horse's

also look at the fact he's never scored against a top 4 club while at the club

also look who's he scored against this season

bolton,

coventry cc,

west ham,

spurs cc,

blackburn (pen),

stoke,

wigan,

portsmouth

all very poor teams tbh, so where has he been when we've played against decent/good teams hiding like he has throughout the 3 1/2 years he's been here