The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest Heneage

Oh I know. Still.

Watchng the way Fulham line up and the tactic Hodgson uses of keeping 2 solid banks and not allowing space in your own half breaking on the counter is really something we should consider, we have the pace to do it.

Oh I know. Still.

Watchng the way Fulham line up and the tactic Hodgson uses of keeping 2 solid banks and not allowing space in your own half breaking on the counter is really something we should consider, we have the pace to do it.

until Owen returns we do

Oh I know. Still.

But not the management or coaching staff :(

Guest Heneage

Shame we didn't go for Hodgson a year or so back

He'd not have lasted. Its taken time for those players to bed in.

Hansen truly grates me. "Stoke are honest don't whinge when its not going there way." Honest? Because they play a brand of Football that even a pub side would call simple. And as for the moaning, I direct you to their manager, when they suffered poor post Christmas form.

Guest quklaani

Hodgson is a good manager, seems like a good guy too.

Joint second in the league home form wise, if their away form was even halfway decent they'd be troubling Everton and Villa.

This might be a slightly contentious opinion around here, but from what I've seen in recent weeks Harper doesn't seem too different to Given.

Is it just me or does Phil Dowd seem to have the balls to stand up to the Big 4? Sending Rooney off, telling Ronaldo in no uncertain terms to shut up, earlier in the season he sent Terry off for trying to break Osman into 2.

That said I can't remember many other games he's refereeeeeed.

Is it just me or does Phil Dowd seem to have the balls to stand up to the Big 4? Sending Rooney off, telling Ronaldo in no uncertain terms to shut up, earlier in the season he sent Terry off for trying to break Osman into 2.

He sent off 2 Man Utd players in a game at Goodison a few years back as well.

Should've sent Ronaldo off yesterday and all though.