The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Earlier on in the season, i actually thought it'd be quite comforting if Villa slipped up, such was my intense jealousy of them. :lol:

Bit gutting though really. Really wanted em to pip Arsenal.

The last day of the season should be fun if they're still in with a shout of getting that fourth spot...

How is everyone?

I'm having such a lovely day.

:lol:

I feel depressed. And seeing Villa get crushed like that doesnt help. I cant believe its gonna be the same shitty top 4 this season again. Bullshit. Good to see Villa's fans in good voice still.

Of course I'll be given a lecture tomorrow morning on how Liverpool will win the league. But this will be no ordinary lecture- it will be given to me by a bunch of Liverpool 'fans' you've never set foot in or near Anfield. Cant wait...

The last day of the season should be fun if they're still in with a shout of getting that fourth spot...

They're only 3 points off Arsenal as things stand, but their next game is Man Utd. Unless Arsenal slip up I can't see them losing 4th place.

People go on about the premiership being the best league in the world etc. but it's absolutely boring.

Excluding our rubbish showing in it, there's too many clogger teams that I hate to watch like Hull, Bolton, Stoke(!!), Blackburn etc. too many yo-yo teams like Birmingham City & WBA and the same predictable bollocks top 4 every boring bastard year.

Sick of it.

People go on about the premiership being the best league in the world etc. but it's absolutely boring.

Excluding our rubbish showing in it, there's too many clogger teams that I hate to watch like Hull, Bolton, Stoke(!!), Blackburn etc. too many yo-yo teams like Birmingham City & WBA and the same predictable bollocks top 4 every boring b****** year.

Sick of it.

Agreed. I dont buy into any of this SkySports bollocks. Its a top 4 monopoly and thats it.

The only reason the relegation fight is so big and so exciting is because there's so many bad teams in the league this year. Can anyone honestly say the teams around us are any good? Not a chance.

I feel depressed. And seeing Villa get crushed like that doesnt help. I cant believe its gonna be the same shitty top 4 this season again. Bullshit.

I'd much rather the same shitty top 4 again this season than watch other teams break into the top 4 whilst we fight for our lives just to stay in the league.

Only 6 years ago it was us. :(

I feel depressed. And seeing Villa get crushed like that doesnt help. I cant believe its gonna be the same shitty top 4 this season again. Bullshit.

I'd much rather the same shitty top 4 again this season than watch other teams break into the top 4 whilst we fight for our lives just to stay in the league.

Only 6 years ago it was us. :(

True.

Our fans today have been absolutely f***ing magnificent.

5-0 down on 93 minutes and they're still all you can hear.

Agreed, brummie. Fantastic support by your lot. But of course according to Sky Liverpool fans are the best... :rolleyes:

In my eyes, I think NUFC have the best support in the league but Villa fans are right behind us.

Sheff Wed fans are always good.

I think our fans have been a bit off the boil for a few seasons now. Can you blame us?

At least we turn up though.

To be honest, after what you';ve had served up this season, you have my respect.

Excluding our rubbish showing in it, there's too many clogger teams that I hate to watch like Hull, Bolton, Stoke(!!), Blackburn etc. too many yo-yo teams like Birmingham City & WBA and the same predictable bollocks top 4 every boring bastard year.

Sick of it.

What is noticeable is that the better teams have no trouble in passing the ball around and never get hustled off the ball like we do. There again we seem to kick the ball up in the air a lot so keeping posession is always going to be that much harder.

I really enjoyed watching Liverpool today. Such a contrast to watch such efficient football with players always being in the right positions, crossing the ball effectively. I forgot what that was like watching us this season.

Sick of it.

What is noticeable is that the better teams have no trouble in passing the ball around and never get hustled off the ball like we do. There again we seem to kick the ball up in the air a lot so keeping posession is always going to be that much harder.

I've said all along (here) that I didn't think we'd break the top four, and I was clearly right.

However, it does show the gap between the top four and the rest. Villa and Everton are the two next best sides by some distance, but still the gap is immense.

Sky will be creaming their fucking pants, naturally. Normal order is resumed, nothing changes.

Look no further than those Luton supporters who renewed their season tickets at the start of the season. I don't know if there were, but i'd assume some of them did. Hats off. :thup:

Jamie Redknapp is now having a monster wank to Gerrard on SS1. Fucking prick Jamie is.

Excluding our rubbish showing in it, there's too many clogger teams that I hate to watch like Hull, Bolton, Stoke(!!), Blackburn etc. too many yo-yo teams like Birmingham City & WBA and the same predictable bollocks top 4 every boring b****** year.

Sick of it.

I've said all along (here) that I didn't think we'd break the top four, and I was clearly right.

However, it does show the gap between the top four and the rest. Villa and Everton are the two next best sides by some distance, but still the gap is immense.

Sky will be creaming their f***ing pants, naturally. Normal order is resumed, nothing changes.

Basically all of your & Everton televised fixtures will be entitled 'RACE FOR EUROPE' by Sky.. Liverpool, Chelsea & Man Utd will be 'RACE FOR THE TITLE' obviously and then there'll be the 'RACE FOR SURVIVAL' for essentially the lower half of the table since it's that open.

It's the same every year really. I don't even know what I'm even telling you this as you already know, heh.

Look no further than those Luton supporters who renewed their season tickets at the start of the season. I don't know if there were, but i'd assume some of them did. Hats off. :thup:

Jamie Redknapp is now having a monster w*** to Gerrard on SS1. f***ing prick Jamie is.

Yeah that annoys the tits off me. People go on and say 'That Jamie Redknapp, he's the nicest man in football. What a lovely bloke'.

Yeah.. I'd probably be happy too if all I ever had to do was have loads of money, wear tight trousers and thin ties and bang my fit wife.