The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

The forum seems similarly empty at the moment.

You going to Wembley mate?

I wish I could. Simply couldn't finance it; are you?

Yep :D

On a coach from Walton Rd at 8am tomorrow. I've only been once before in '95 but I was too young to appreciate it then so really looking forward to tomorrow.

On a coach from Walton Rd at 8am tomorrow. I've only been once before in '95 but I was too young to appreciate it then so really looking forward to tomorrow.

Nice one, should be a cracking atmosphere. Can see the game going all the way tbh.

Nice one, should be a cracking atmosphere. Can see the game going all the way tbh.

I think it will be a tight game. They'll have some tired legs and some fringe players out, hopefully we'll get a bit of luck and sneak it.

I think it will be a tight game. They'll have some tired legs and some fringe players out, hopefully we'll get a bit of luck and sneak it.

Any more word on the glass brothers, Saha and Vaughan? Looks likely it'll be Fellaini and Cahill reunited up top.

BTW Milner assisted Heskeys goal from a cross . That's 8 Assists this season. I for one miss Milner .

He's been impressive in particular recently. Deserves an England call up if he can get a bit more consistency. Actually tbh he may as well be called up regardless.

That free kick last week was just silly.

We've just got to hold our nerves for a bit longer. Get this weekend out of the way and Boro and Hull will start losing and we can make up any ground. As it stands we'd be 1 point behind Boro and 4 behind Hull. 

Guest geordienorway

This Blackburn/Stoke match makes me want to gouge my eyes out. There's no way you can call this a game of football. It's not even rugby. It's just...a disaster.

Agreed. Says it all when Higginbotham's attempt at a clearance is the highlight so far.