The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Has anyone seen Benzema any good in a CL game against a good team?

Tho cock jocking on him is incredible, but i cant recall him doing anything at anytime i have seen him against a world class team.

A bit like you're boy Zlatan then.

Tho cock jocking on him is incredible, but i cant recall him doing anything at anytime i have seen him against a world class team.

if you cant see it, he must be shit.

Scored a belting goal past Man United last season.

On a seperate note, stand opposite camera has nee cunt in the top tier, poor effort from the City-ites

Guest Heneage

That from Caicedo is everything Shola should be doing.

Why, did he just announce his retirement?

:lol:

I think it was naive defending, but give them credit  since that they've done well Aalborg.

Aye, and never mind Benzema being 20-ish years old and playing in a vastly inferior side to Inter.

Aye, and never mind Benzema being 20-ish years old and playing in a vastly inferior side to Inter.

Really?

Really?

They "should" be anyway. People were giving Inter a chance against Man U, no one gave Lyon a chance against Barcelona.

Really?

They "should" be anyway. People were giving Inter a chance against Man U, no one gave Lyon a chance against Barcelona.

A bit of a tangent to use as justification really; fwiw I thought Lyon would come close but ultimately not have enough. Man Utd and Barca were always the favourites to go through.

Put it this way, over 2 legs, Inter vs Lyon would be extremely tight. Inter may have more big names but that counts for little, as I'm sure you know.

Guest quklaani

Was going to post this.  Made Vidic look shit, albeit just for that one moment.

Was going to post this.  Made Vidic look s***, albeit just for that one moment.

Scored against Barca in the first leg too didn't he?

Phil Thompson must be taking the piss.

Steven Gerrard has been fucking dogshit for England. Dogshit.

Didnt hear what he said but I am guessing he is trying to suggest that Gerrard has been a class above everyone else in a white shirt ?

Didnt hear what he said but I am guessing he is trying to suggest that Gerrard has been a class above everyone else in a white shirt ?

Said he's been a key part of England's team, and basically that it rubbish to suggest Gerrard hasn't produced for his country.

Said he's been a key part of England's team, and basically that it rubbish to suggest Gerrard hasn't produced for his country.

Haha, he can't be serious.